GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How not to respect a Porsche 911

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I was in traffic today and a gal in her 40's was driving a 911 (couple years old in primo shape)... sunroof was wide open and a huge roll of carpet was stroon from the passenger side floor out the sunroof over the roof across the back window and down to the tail lights with string holding it wrapped around the tail pipe.

Wish I had my camera!

Only if hubby could see.:cry:

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I saw that before and just could not believe someone could be that stupid!

Deezz_Nuttz

What's a User Title?
Thats got to be a fake... anybody with comon sense would know to stop loading when the back bumper hits the fuckin ground

Not sure if its true, but it kinda looks like the area, one of my teracher's in high school told me that that picture of the jetta was taken in waldorf, md... a stones throw away from me. He had a copy of it posted in his classroom.

GTI2007

Wild Hare said:
I was in traffic today and a gal in her 40's was driving a 911 (couple years old in primo shape)... sunroof was wide open and a huge roll of carpet was stroon from the passenger side floor out the sunroof over the roof across the back window and down to the tail lights with string holding it wrapped around the tail pipe.

Wish I had my camera!

Only if hubby could see.:cry:

what a stupid bitch!! :mad:

Wild Hare

Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
TheGuinnessTooth said:
last summer i saw a guy in FLA towing a u-haul trailer with his 911. i want to know where in the fuck you get a trailer hitch for a porsche?
When I raced with the SCCA in San Francisco we had several low buck beginners who didn't have tow vehicles with trailer hitches (small hitches for tire/equipment for the race) on their Porsches.

They claimed that added firming up in the back-end made up for the added weight.
I couldn't get over that, cause 911's are already tail crazy without a hitch.:iono: