GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hey guys need some help

slawmkv

Banned
I had a leak at the n75 valve and didn't realize and overboosted... then shortly after i got these codes..

any help would be appreciated

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Codes do not look familiar....which scan tool was used because those aren't Ross-Tech VAG-com? Might be nothing other than related and isolated to the incident and condition...replace the boost controller and see would be my suggestion as long as it runs normally still.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
Search the codes on google and VCDS after, im seeing info on your codes. Looks like you got a combination of fuel pressure, accel sensor codes and turbo fault codes. Only one that I couldn't find was 00400

slawmkv

Banned
I tested the harness, came out fine, so I replaced it anyways, just in case I missed something.
The short to ground on cylinder 3 was causing a god awful misfire, didn't go away with new coil, or harness. Pin 3 was read 12v, yes 12v.
Today I replaced the ECM, the cylinder 3 short to gnd is gone, these codes still remain
008487 - pedal - too low
001618 - MPS sensor - too low
000400 - Fuel pressure Sensor - circuit malfunction
000835 - Cam position sensor - too high
I noticed these are all on the same sub-harness..
My curiosity is this, should I replace the harness even though the sensor connectors are measuring volts in range, or if it's possible the ecm fried the sensors associated with this what I would refer to as "bank" of sensors..
To recap, new main wiring harness, and new ecm.