GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help in a bad way!

alexs2620

Car(s)
2096 VW GTI
C3A3CFAD-173C-4B6B-B9AB-ACD07D677902.jpeg

found this stamp on the front of my motor. I don’t know how to read this and a search for a circular/radial/round engine date stamp comes up nothing like this.I have a 06 gti and am searching for the engine stamp. I had the clutch replaced and discovered that the technicians had stripped nearly everything to remove the motor too. It has no where near the power it had before (former owner installed stage one +) another part of the engine is ground down and not sure if I see numbers or my imagination. It only had 65k miles at the time and I’m the second owner. I can’t seem to locate or search out parts or do a thorough vin look up. I get back nothing that helps me I’m missing parts and in the video I made they’ve got the steering dropped, wires going to the passenger side firewall tied off. Both struts removed and held up by straps. They got parts on the ground that look like it belongs to the frame. I’m trying to isolate to know exactly what was swapped and any help is a god send! I Thank you!