GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix LED Tail Lights - good/bad??

GLiMCFli

Help Needed:

For those of you guys who are running these: I need some help... Once you run a Vagcom Scan on these, Can you change the Bright Ass Amber light to Red? I have been running these for a year no problems except for the way they are lit durring night time! Just really yellow, its god awful ugly, the day time are sweet as hell! Any clarification would be appreciated.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
For those of you guys who are running these: I need some help... Once you run a Vagcom Scan on these, Can you change the Bright Ass Amber light to Red? I have been running these for a year no problems except for the way they are lit durring night time! Just really yellow, its god awful ugly, the day time are sweet as hell! Any clarification would be appreciated.

What tail lights are those? Your wiring is obviously wrong if they are constantly on.

GLiMCFli

Helix led smoked tails. no they are not contantly on all the time i just want to know if vagcom can change the color i am not familiar with what it can do as far as lighting

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Car(s)
2008 GTI
Helix LED's are plug and play. No wiring, no coding.

Car(s)
2008 GTI

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Have you tried to warranty them? Seems like a long shot but hey.

My OEM LED's have been replaced. I sucked it up and bought some from ECS, the used pair I bought off of the forums here were DOA on the drivers side main tail light. The seller offered me $50 off and I decided against that. Had to file a claim, it's all resolved now, but was a dash messy for a second. In the end if my Helix had never been damaged I would still have them. But I sold my helix after I had them warrantied and now bought brand new OEM LED's. New job so that was my treat.

Tr!tan!um

Schnellen geher!
Car(s)
2008 GTI, white
I just got and installed mine and I love em so far!

gti2slow

Go Kart Champion
Just got what I thought were supposed to be Helix but were stamped DEPO when I got them. Fitment isn't 100%, not sure if they can be adjusted. The gap between the outer light and the one on the hatch is tight on one side.