GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

gti power untapped

silverdream

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
chipping is the way to go.try UPSOLUTE CHIP TUNING it works .just had my car chipped and also had to get new exhaust to compliment the chip.
stats : before exhaust - after exhaust
159kw 175kw

213bhp 233bhp

by the way i designed my own exhaust ::

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
im sorrry, but, u got RIPPPPPED off or soemthing, if ur only putting 213hp to the crank, WOW, thast horrrrrrible, people on here are dynoing 195 hp at the wheels, so u gained 20..., and 33lb/tq...sooooo not the numbers oter people are showing

damo

Oval Newbie
im sorrry, but, u got RIPPPPPED off or soemthing, if ur only putting 213hp to the crank, WOW, thast horrrrrrible, people on here are dynoing 195 hp at the wheels, so u gained 20..., and 33lb/tq...sooooo not the numbers oter people are showing

Going to have to say this a thousand times ! All dyno's are different, they all make different numbers. It doesn't mean shit that Joe Blow's car makes 300hp at the wheels. ALL DYNO'S MAKE DIFFERENT NUMBERS, dont assume it quicker because it makes higher numbers !:mad:

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
Plyngntrffc said:
BUT MAN HE DESIGNED HIS OWN EXHAUST!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
silverdream said:
chipping is the way to go.try UPSOLUTE CHIP TUNING it works .just had my car chipped and also had to get new exhaust to compliment the chip.
stats : before exhaust - after exhaust
159kw 175kw

213bhp 233bhp

by the way i designed my own exhaust ::
You got a clip of your car with your own exhaust? I'd personally like to hear it:thumbsup: