GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golfmkv SOWO... who's going?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Squeaky wheel gets the grease, it is a shame. Police could have cracked down a bit more and maybe the bad guys would have got the message.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
the police didn't have the numbers. When the party started escalating on saturday night, the Georgia State Patrol abandoned the Helen PD and White County Sheriff's that were assigned to the event.

How does the State Patrol say, " to hell with this sh*t" and bail on the local PD?

Spectre

Ready to race!
It was probably more than just a few cocksuckers who trashed the place. Let's face it. This isn't an enthusiast event line Oktoberfest BMWCCA. Not purely. Too many car club dickfaces who want to show off, drink, party and look for pussy come out and it's that need to show out that derails something with good intentions. Oh well. I could give two shits.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
On two separate occasions on our 1 hour tubing venture down the river someone in my group got offered a shot and/or a blunt. In both instances, the person looked to be 17 years old or younger. I enjoyed the event, for sure, but I could tell as soon as we got there that 90% of the crowd were people I would not have as friends ever.

Spectre

Ready to race!
Today's youth is so sorry. No work ethic. Sense of entitlement. No respect for anyone or anything. I'm not an old fuck and I am generalizing. But I was married to a high school teacher for 10 years and have seen the deterioration of our society's youth firsthand. And they can't write for shit or think on their own. Do you realize how many teens think Paris is a country? Just a fuckin shame.

Stranded in Daytona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 2 door TR GTI
Today's youth is so sorry. No work ethic. Sense of entitlement. No respect for anyone or anything. I'm not an old fuck and I am generalizing. But I was married to a high school teacher for 10 years and have seen the deterioration of our society's youth firsthand. And they can't write for shit or think on their own. Do you realize how many teens think Paris is a country? Just a fuckin shame.

^^This. This right fuckin here. This is the reason shit got out of hand Saturday night, and why Sowo is cancelled next year.

Pissat4motion

Time Lord
I've pinpointed the moment when SOWO lost it's way... it was the year they stopped giving out the free goody bags.

At first you signed up with your Tshirt size, showed up Saturday morning to sign out your baggie with shirt, stickers, wrist band, lanyards and even an issue of Eurotuner. How small and quaint a show it must have been back then.

Then there was the year of "first come first served" goody bags... marking the beginning of the end.

It's gone from a breast fed child, whose poops smell like roses, to one that eats bottled baby food and sh*t smells like a grown ass man's... there's no going back.

Spectre

Ready to race!
Baby shit always smells terrible.

This reminds me very much of Freaknik. The first couple of years it was well attended and the crowd was respectable fraternity and college kids. Then the thugs came up looking for pussy and it turned into Watts. Now it's just a fading memory. Sad really. But SOWO is going the way of the Dodo. It won't be back. No grown-up enthusiasts are going to want to go.