GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS/Trade: Neuspeed FMIC, Revo SPS, CTS catch can, CTS DV, Vagcom cable- Houston

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
I am looking to sell or trade:

-*SOLD* Neuspeed FMIC $550. In perfect condition; fits any MKV GTI (06-09). Willing to trade for other after market Intercooler (must be name brand: CTS, Eurojet, Unitronic, etc. are acceptable). My Intercooler has no nicks, dents, blemishes or bent fins. Will be in original box with owners manual. All pipes and clamps will be included.

-Revo SPS $65. Comes with cord and in original packaging.

-*SOLD* Billet CTS oil catch can $250. Complete kit with braided lines. In original box, barely used. For MKV FSI model.

-Vagcom cable $190. Brand new. Have original receipt, box and paperwork.

-*SOLD* CTS diverter valve $75. For MKV FSI model.

-Auto Meter boost gauge $45. Brand new in box. Never used.

-Cam chain tensioner and chain $30. For 2.0 turbo. MKV 2006-2008.

I am open to trades for other MKV GTI performance parts. I am interested in after market engine transmission mounts, IE valve cover, IE intake manifold.

Willing to arrange for local exchanges; must be within 100 miles of Houston.

I also have lots of factory parts if anyone needs anything, just ask.

Thanks all,
Kevin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Prices for the FMIC and catch can please.

Why are you looking for a new FMIC? Not happy with the neuspeed?

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
Make an offer. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Regarding FMIC: it was good for my ko4 but I'm moving up and need a bigger Intercooler. The Neuspeed looks awesome and gave me power over the factory so I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jebusfreek666

Ready to race!
Tried sending you a pm, but it won't go through. Do you know if the revo sps will work with a mk6 gti? I bought a 2012 from a used car dealer, and later found out it has a k04 with revo stage 3. Unfortunately, the closest revo dealer is 10 hours from me. I may also be interested in the boost gage and possibly the vagcom, although that is way over priced.

kev1n333

Passed Driver's Ed
Tried sending you a pm, but it won't go through. Do you know if the revo sps will work with a mk6 gti? I bought a 2012 from a used car dealer, and later found out it has a k04 with revo stage 3. Unfortunately, the closest revo dealer is 10 hours from me. I may also be interested in the boost gage and possibly the vagcom, although that is way over priced.
yes sir the sps will work I used to tune my friends mk6 with revo