GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS -2009 GLI Autobahn DSG - 87XXX miles

Novasfyre

Hi Everyone,

I will be selling my baby soon due to some unexpected expenses, and wanted to get an idea on the forums before I just throw her to the wolves on craigslist.

I am an enthusiast, and have done all my own oil changes since I got her at 50K. I just want to try to get what I owe, so $10500. I am going to detail her over the weekend and will post up all the pics.

2009, DSG transmission, black leather and sunroof. 18" huffs? with new (2 brand new, 2 6500 mile Kumho PA31s. APR carbonio intake, stock otherwise. She does have the ABS issue that comes up during spirited driving :mad0259: but otherwise runs like a top. Napa Legend premium (84 month) battery purchased about a year ago, drives like a dream. Shift surround has had the rubber peeled and repainted graphite metallic.

Let me know if any questions, I hate getting rid of her but finances don't allow us to be a double dub family and the wifes Tigger is staying.

Summary

87k miles
2009 model year, last of the Mk5s
4 door sedan
2.0T 'TSI' Engine, same as the Mk6. This engine uses a timing chain, makes more power, and has none of the HPFP/Cam Follower issues the earlier FSI motors have
6-speed DSG with paddle shifters (love this transmission)
Manual heated black leather interior.
Tilting and Sliding Sunroof
Factory Xenon headlights
Power heated mirrors, windows, locks

Last edited: