GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Factory Tint

Canada-GTIMKV

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey , does anybody know what is the tint level from the factory ? Can't wait to get my car !!! the dealer told me end of July. Bought the 4 door DSG United Gray with all the toys fully load. Any help on the tint would be nice and also i want to but on a chrome gas cover does anybody know a place around Toronto, Canada.
Cheers

RedlineMotorworks

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Canada-GTIMKV said:
Hey , does anybody know what is the tint level from the factory ? Can't wait to get my car !!! the dealer told me end of July. Bought the 4 door DSG United Gray with all the toys fully load. Any help on the tint would be nice and also i want to but on a chrome gas cover does anybody know a place around Toronto, Canada.
Cheers

Hey where are you buying yours?
I bought mine at Queensway and I told them to do a 35% tint for me. They charged me, but it wasn't too bad

Canada-GTIMKV

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi ,
mississauga VW ( in Erin Mills ) he told me it comes with tint but maybe i should double check what kind what degree. I'm getting the 4 door DSG United Gray with the leather package and the 18" tires and rims i wanted the 6 speed standard but the wife can't drive standard i tried teaching her on my 2003 GLS but no luck.This is my 3 rd. VW.. i just love them !!!

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
i.e. 3c_1_b.JPG

These are not like mine... mine have the honeycomb looking holes in them like the grill of the car. Just an example.

bigdyno

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
I don't know if the windows are going to be different on the 5 door, but my sides have a blue tint to them, but not really anything more than a slight bit. A friend just had 35% put in his 06 legacy and after seeing his I would say there is no factory tint.

Canada-GTIMKV

Passed Driver's Ed
thanks for all the input it helps..i'm going to talk with my VW dealer on Sat. can i order the mats with the dealer or is there place in Toronto. Does any body have a pic of the 2007 VW MKV - United Gray 4 Door , i can not find one on the net. Why am i buying a 4 door well just had a baby so this will work best for me.
I sure hope my car comes faster then promised.
thanks guys !!

miketoti

Autocross Newbie
The stock factory tint is 7%. The 05 and 06 plates came with a blue film but the 07 plate cars will have a green film (Europe spec).