GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro LED taillight install help

E-man

8====D
Car(s)
07 .:Rabbit
So I just recently got my oem euro led tails and have been looking for a decent DIY on it but nothing really seems concrete on how to do it plus have all the proper coding.

If anyone has done the install and feels comfortable doing them I would love for some help also a plus if you have vagcom with a cable as I do not.

If anyone is willing to help I'm in the Laguna hills/mission viejo area and will drive where ever to meet up. Of course I will be more than happy to compensate you for your time and work with money, alcohol, drugs, hookers or whatever you please. I can also help work on your own car as I am a certified mechanic.

Pm me if you can help.
Much appreciated
-Ethan

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Unfortunately GLI's come with the extra wire for all of the pins. In the GTI you're going to need to run an extra one to make it work 100%. It's been a long time since I did mine, but I believe there is a DIY on the Tex that will help along with the DIY just posted.

alternativesurfer

Car(s)
VW Rabbit

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I've helped a few guys though the install via text&PM's, but its been a couple of years. It's really not that hard, you have to switch a couple of wires in your CECM & add&run a couple of wires from your CECM to the tail lights. Ill dig through my PM's to see if I can find the instructions I wrote up...