GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Sounds like some people from this thread need to relocate to that thread. People avoid that cesspool so they don't have to read about liberals this, woke that, fox News, CNN, blah blah blah. Take that shit elsewhere.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Currently dealing with someone on the book of faces from Florida who thinks the Canadian wildfires were US govt started to poison us.
His name didn't have "Rick" in it anywhere, did it?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
I miss my mk4 wagon, bringing my monitor home in the GTI (where the box took up nearly all the hatch space) made me remember how roomy that thing was. It's tempting to get an Alltrack or something of that nature as a daily, but with the mileage I'm going to put on a daily driver at this point, it's sensible to get something as simple as possible (that will seat 4 adults and a set of tires/tools).

AQI here is going back down thankfully, though I feel like a bit of a dick for not giving a shit until the wildfires impacted me personally. Even then, the worst I've got is mildly annoyed lungs. There are people who literally don't have houses, who the fuck am I to complain.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Listen, @riceburner, how about this...

If you're password for this site isn't unique, change it to something that is. Give me your password, and we'll co-manage thread titles so we don't have cold soggy thread titles.

I super pinky promise I won't shitpost impersonating you...

🤞

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
bet bro

its 69gianthorsedildo69

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
co-managing would be neat but then our IP's actually get flagged for having two sn's and we get banned.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
For sure! Would love a 3 row wagon!!

Yeah I mean obviously there's going to be situations where your life dictates that you need a 3rd row etc. But if you're driving around 95% of the time where it's just you and only sometimes do you need to fill the car with stuff, wagons make so much more sense to me than a Suburban or a Brodozer. If you have 4 kids you need to take to soccer practice a wagon may not make sense... at least until NHSTA lets them bring back rear facing wagon seats.

Although:

1686312423896.png

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
CSB3: Whats With Cars? Why Are They SO Expensive?

I immediately read this in Jerry Seinfeld's voice, which ironically enough I guess he's into cars? I'm a little glad I don't have a ton of cars, with three cars it started getting a little difficult to manage upkeep on everything, making sure it's all got good oil, fresh gas, battery's charged, etc. I can't imagine having a collection of a bunch of rare/exotic cars, I feel like it'd be tedious to manage them all. Gimme one or two really cool cars max, and a commuter.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Condo living and multiple cars isn't the best idea for me.

I do keep imagining buying a Supra and keeping GTI but those $1000/month payments make me pretty leery. Especially since both cars would still be outside all the time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
co-managing would be neat but then our IP's actually get flagged for having two sn's and we get banned.

Given the volume of spam, I'm going to have to disagree about that. This site doesn't seem to have any ip blocking/filtering.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
Condo living and multiple cars isn't the best idea for me.

I do keep imagining buying a Supra and keeping GTI but those $1000/month payments make me pretty leery. Especially since both cars would still be outside all the time.
That seems like it'd be a fun lineup. I'm not super into the new Supra personally, but I 10000% get it from the perspective of having a fun weekender and a fun daily driver. Which driveline would you do?