GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Bisforbuild is doing a lemons car. I'd love to see it in person, but youtube will have to do.

I have 4. 08 Malibu that needs to ge hauled off fo scrap, 07 335i that's a yard ornament for now, 79 jeep Cherokee that I'll own till I die, and the 18 R (only one not fully paid off, keeping the payment for building credit.)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Clearing my car loan hurt my credit pretty bad. It's fucked up, you have to buy things or they won't lend you the money to buy things.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Multiple cars are the way if you have the ways and means. I tend to keep things and prefer a few older cheaper models than one high cost one. No hate on others that choose different

@sterkrazzy

@riceburner
I owned a 10 year old mk4 with 120k miles at some point. That thing was janky enough to keep me away from every older car forever. I love seeing cool old stuff at car shows or driving down the road, but it doesn't inspire me to get my own at all, I have no interest. The RS3 might be a hard one to give up though. Maybe when I'm 55 I'll have a 20 year old RS3 with a cheaper newer car to daily.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
My problem is I have relatively low debt. Like 25k or less. But the messed up thing is, my credit is still below 700. The system is fucked for sure.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Dollars of debt doesn't mean anything on its own, debt to credit ratio is what's important.

Having debt of 5,000 with a credit limit of 10,000 is worse for your score than if you have 10,000 in debt with a limit of 100,000.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
When I got my Honda Accord the sales guy was like... "ok, well we don't see these scores very often you can pretty much get whatever you want"
I was in the 780s when I got my RS3, but now it's like 740 after the purchase. I think I want to get it over 750 before I refinance.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
It's funny how different time is when you get older. My first car was 8 years old when I got it and I remember thinking it seemed like an ancient clunker. My GTI is almost 7 now and it still seems pretty new and current to me. I guess cars changed a lot more during the 90's?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Clearing my car loan hurt my credit pretty bad. It's fucked up, you have to buy things or they won't lend you the money to buy things.

#Capitalism

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah I get the whole sporty SUV thing, I think it's not really that different from the Dad Wagon move. Something sporty that can haul people and stuff. It's just that Dad Wagons are way cooler 🤷🏼‍♂️

For sure! Would love a 3 row wagon!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm wondering if the idiots in the other thread will refuse to wear masks and follow recommendations for this smoke issue?

Here's your answer.

hdrcqmomxt4b1.jpg

Rule #1 yada yada yada. I'll go self-flagellate as penance.