GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: GROUP BUY - $3 Suckjobs Crafted By Riceburner; Must Have 23 People To Make Happen

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I noticed they offer financing plans on a $0.79 plate. I wonder if you can also finance some of those cinnamon rolls to put on the plate?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
Helmet is a great call. Been wanting to go up to the drag strip, but my analysis paralysis always stops me from buying a (dark) helmet.
Dark helmet (lol), or dark visor? I have an HJC i10 with a gold visor, and visibility is fantastic even indoors, tbh the only reason I brought the other helmet to gokarting is for the gopro mounting. On the one hand I'm very pro spend a bunch on stuff that protects your noggin, but for autocross use the FG-17 and i10 have both been perfectly acceptable -- granted, I've never had them in a situation where they needed to be proven, but I've heard nothing but good things about the quality and the comfort is great. Not to mention sub-$200 (at least, at the time) was a decent deal and they're Snell/ECE/DOT IIRC. Snell and ECE are definitely big to me, but IIRC SCCA changed what they accept on helmets recently.

team paper plate and silverware here.

plus eating the chinese out the container
yooooo chinese food containers get washed and used another couple times in our household before being relegated to lug nut duty or similar garage use. And in general chinese food kicks ass

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I would love to use real utensils and plates. However everytime I yank them out I get shunned by the family for doing so because 'oh my god whos gonna do the dishes' and even if i say 'I will!' they just insist on paper plates. Its so backwards

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
I would love to use real utensils and plates. However everytime I yank them out I get shunned by the family for doing so because 'oh my god whos gonna do the dishes' and even if i say 'I will!' they just insist on paper plates. Its so backwards
unfortunately peer pressure doesn't stop just because you're an adult

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ALRIGHT YOU WANT PAPER PLATES?!!
1701267316495.gif