GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: GROUP BUY - $3 Suckjobs Crafted By Riceburner; Must Have 23 People To Make Happen

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My "rs3 parts" folder. It's like half paddles, but I sent in money for a group buy with the JQ werks paddles tonight. See...already a 50mm lens up there too, 2nd on the list. lol
1685408262500.png

1685408432810.png

1685408444561.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Can’t always shoot wide open in bright sunlight unless you can get your shutter speed high.

Do you have any polarizers?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I don't adjust the f stop a whole lot. Usually leave it one spot and then adjust the shutter speed as needed. I feel like its hard to gauge if you have things right just by looking at the screen on the camera. Sometimes it'll look good on the camera and then I see it on the pc and it's way darker or lighter than I figured it was going to be. I take the same picture like 4-5 times with different shutter speeds to make sure I get at least one decent picture.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I may go a little too hard on the contrast, clarity, and texture sliders sometimes.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I don't adjust the f stop a whole lot. Usually leave it one spot and then adjust the shutter speed as needed. I feel like its hard to gauge if you have things right just by looking at the screen on the camera. Sometimes it'll look good on the camera and then I see it on the pc and it's way darker or lighter than I figured it was going to be. I take the same picture like 4-5 times with different shutter speeds to make sure I get at least one decent picture.

Yes the screen on the camera is different than on desktop. Some that look bad on camera are actually okay on computer. I only delete from camera if it’s out of focus.

Well since you were shooting a static subject I would have left the shutter speed the same and adjusted my aperture to get different shots.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I always shot auto ISO so I don’t have to worry about it.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I may go a little too hard on the contrast, clarity, and texture sliders sometimes.

It’s all preference. Depending on what the subject is all those things turned up a bit can be good. It’s easy to get carried away with them.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo