GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1695660023656.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I’m glad my morning commute is all corn fields and back roads.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
iOS 17 is pretty nice!

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
New tire week. Current DWS06 have been on a bit over 5 years and 40k.
Sounds like they likely aged out (as opposed to wearing down). How did you like them? I have them on my daily and like them, but I'm thinking that I might just get a sportier tire for the GTI since it doesn't really get driven in the cold/wet.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Sounds like they likely aged out (as opposed to wearing down). How did you like them? I have them on my daily and like them, but I'm thinking that I might just get a sportier tire for the GTI since it doesn't really get driven in the cold/wet.
Definitely wear. They're down to 3/32 all around, but wore pretty evenly overall. I had the original DWS before this on my MKV and liked those as well. I'm moving onto a the plus variation next. Well, not exactly. Discount Tire has an "exclusive" called the SRS+ that is the same tire per them and Continental that is just put into a slightly different tread pattern mold. A bit cheaper and there was a $110 instant savings, so I'll give them a shot.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
Definitely wear. They're down to 3/32 all around, but wore pretty evenly overall. I had the original DWS before this on my MKV and liked those as well. I'm moving onto a the plus variation next. Well, not exactly. Discount Tire has an "exclusive" called the SRS+ that is the same tire per them and Continental that is just put into a slightly different tread pattern mold. A bit cheaper and there was a $110 instant savings, so I'll give them a shot.
Oh, I misread -- I've got the DWS06+ and they've worn like iron so far. That's rad though, we'll see how they do this winter BUT I'm a fan so far.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
A cuban with the pickles pulled off. Fuck your pickles.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Nothing makes me more upset than being told to calm down when I'm already calm but pointing out some of the interesting driving occuring directly around us. Coming home from picking up dinner we saw - a crv turn right across traffic, cutting off oncoming without a turn signal into the one way drive of a busy store, a car pull out directly in front of us, no turn signal and proceed to go ten under the speed limit as well as homeless beggers who have taken up residence next to all freeway offramps just casually jaywalking across 45 mph traffic. When I'm on my bike, this is why i ride with mirrored visors only and constantly drive hyper defensively on surface streets.
I also possess the Rage at being told to calm down when I'm not actually on tilt.

Like, it's not my fault you're not paying attention. Everything is a surprise when you're staring at the phone.