GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
I (very) recently gave a big box of K'nex to a fellow autocrosser with a nephew who's like 9 or 10? Idk. I held onto my Lego (and still build stuff with them), but the K'nex I was alright with parting with. I feel like there aren't as many 'hands on' toys now as when I was a kid, but the world's a changing place and I can understand that.

Chicken enchiladas and verde sauce last night, tonight is perogies with a lime crema sauce, corn, red onions, and I forget what else -- but it's tasty stuff.

CSB: Carrying a (rather large, probably about 24"x40") box into a site and an older lady announces "Hey the printer guy's here... and he's got big parts!" Cue laughter from the other ladies in the office. Difficult to keep a straight face. There be some fine-ass MILFs in hospital networks.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
I feel like I'm at least partially responsible for this, I washed the GTI and put real effort into it -- and got it inside before it rained over the weekend. This is nature aggressively trying to undo my hard work.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
The polishing pad on my porter cable needs to be replaced... Now if I only knew where I put the tools/wrench... damnit man.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
I'm in New Jersey.

It's the same out here too. It smells like a campfire too.
Damn, we're heading out there this weekend for a trip to the beach. Hopefully it's not too awful.

The polishing pad on my porter cable needs to be replaced... Now if I only knew where I put the tools/wrench... damnit man.
sounds like a good time for new tool day

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Since it's so smokey out it's obviously a great time to get blazed.

It would also be a great time for a new f'ing thread title.

Left my herbbbb pen at my friend's place on Memorial Day. Have no other means of smoking. Out of edibles. feelsbadman

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Left my herbbbb pen at my friend's place on Memorial Day. Have no other means of smoking. Out of edibles. feelsbadman
I can send you some of my blood. It's got a pretty high % of THC.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
That clear Jersey air!

20230607_150617.jpg