GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We're all gonna get banned. Dissident isn't tolerated around here.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
If y'all wanna have this be groupchat style, theres great apps for this:
Whatsapp, Discord (if its blocked on ur work computer just use the app), insta, snap, or just regular text message groupchat.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
If y'all wanna have this be groupchat style, theres great apps for this:
Whatsapp, Discord (if its blocked on ur work computer just use the app), insta, snap, or just regular text message groupchat.
typing on a smartphone is annoying compared to a keyboard, getoffmylawn.png

I'm in our discord as well but not all that active, though it's nice to have. I dunno. I like the people here, and will likely never move to the whoretex because of poor experiences with the community there. I think the core userbase we have here is generally reasonably positive/helpful, and I like most of y'all.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
typing on a smartphone is annoying compared to a keyboard, getoffmylawn.png

I'm in our discord as well but not all that active, though it's nice to have. I dunno. I like the people here, and will likely never move to the whoretex because of poor experiences with the community there. I think the core userbase we have here is generally reasonably positive/helpful, and I like most of y'all.

That's the good thing about pedochat discord. It's this userbase, including a few who are no longer around. Ugly guys and FMIC enthusiasts.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's a tricky dick

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm sticking around here till the bitter end, mass migrations never really pans out. besides we have over 15k posts in this thread, are we just gonna abandon it and start a new one? fuck that shit

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
i'm sticking around here till the bitter end, mass migrations never really pans out. besides we have over 15k posts in this thread, are we just gonna abandon it and start a new one? fuck that shit

haha yeah could you imagine that?

kanye-west-laugh (1).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

altho idk. your ancestors mass migrated from Europe, that's working out fine

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Holy cow, I have *never* had a bad experience at a Discount Tire. Always perfect service… I trust them more than any dealership I’ve been to (low bar).
My dealer sucks when it comes to being an affordable place to buy cars, parts, or service, and the service writers are usually morons, but their techs know how to use a torque wrench.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

altho idk. your ancestors mass migrated from Europe, that's working out fine

actually hol' up...

1693932875603.png

You got something you're not telling us @riceburner?