GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Do you know what area of June? June 6th is a possibility, or May 16th. Other than those, June 29, July 11 are possibilities (though I'm not certain about 7/11).
We can just post-up and have an old school 7-11 car meet. Slamming Monsters and crushing Taki’s. It’ll be hella lit, no kizzy. The kid can’t steer us wrong.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
We can just post-up and have an old school 7-11 car meet. Slamming Monsters and crushing Taki’s. It’ll be hella lit, no kizzy. The kid can’t steer us wrong.
7/11 at 7-11 sounds like heaven. Slurpees & chill.

oh fuck wait no that's when they have free slurpee day, shit is gonna be absurdly busy. I'll bring it over to the G2G thread, but May 16th is looking like the best option for us.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
7/11 at 7-11 sounds like heaven. Slurpees & chill.

oh fuck wait no that's when they have free slurpee day, shit is gonna be absurdly busy. I'll bring it over to the G2G thread, but May 16th is looking like the best option for us.
Bruh, nobody fucks with us mobbin’ 7-11 on 7/11. They’ll see the German engineering, Monsters & Taki’s and tuck their chains and hide their families.

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
Sounds like a typical Saturday night in my hometown. Except this small farm town in Missouri wasn't big enough for a 7-11........It was called DC's bait and tackle and all the cool kids had Mickey's malt liquor, Boone's Farm with chicken gizzards or a pork tenderloin.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Sounds like a typical Saturday night in my hometown. Except this small farm town in Missouri wasn't big enough for a 7-11........It was called DC's bait and tackle and all the cool kids had Mickey's malt liquor, Boone's Farm with chicken gizzards or a pork tenderloin.
Minus the chicken gizzards, sounds like a precursor to a pajama jammy jam.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
got a brand new SSD installed on my work computer over the weekend.

turns out that when the IT guy restarted the PC to do a final boot up of the old HD to try and get everything transferred over it up and died completely lol

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
got a brand new SSD installed on my work computer over the weekend.

turns out that when the IT guy restarted the PC to do a final boot up of the old HD to try and get everything transferred over it up and died completely lol
I've got a drive going bad on my gaming PC and need to swap it out.

SSD drives are stupid cheap right now.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Macrium reflect free has me spoiled, I gotta see if I can pull the SSD from our openmediavault box and image it. SMART data isn't super comforting, but it's a 500gb ssd (because it's what I had) and only needs to be like a 128gb, so I'll see if Macrium will read it via the bootable recovery environment and let me write it to a smaller drive. Otherwise, guess it's 500gb forever.

also working on writing up a will and I need to outline how to handle the infrastructure/data in the household

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
yeah my home pc has uhhhhh, three 2tb ones in it lol
That's the way I'm headed. Tired of having to juggle which games I have installed.

I built it back in the 1070ti days with a 250MB SSD and 1TB 7200rpm. I've updated almost everything since except the drives.