GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Never heard of it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I wonder if any of us are in it?

Wouldn't be the first forum person to make it on netflix.
Was online friends with a guy on NASIOC. He was a navy pilot, whole top gun thing. Nice guy and pretty cool.

Dude made the news, snapped when walked in on girlfriend and best friend, killed both of them, then himself.

He drove on AS tires. Let this be a warning.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Let me know when you do. I’ve got some places for you to try. My #1 ramen shop is a place in Hiratsuka right off the Odakyu Line, about an hour from Shinjuku. Worth a stop if you are heading to Kamakura, Odawara, or Hakone for tourism…. Or the Nissan Herritage Collection at Sagamihara anyway.

Sadly the Mexican restaurant with a menu item named after me is long closed due to retirement.
Never heard of it, will have to try and remember. Been to Tokyo (stayed in shibuya/ebisu last time, hung out in ginza, harajuku, tachikawa, akihabara, who knows where else), Yokohama, Kyoto, Kobe, and Osaka (Nara). The stops for next time are Fukuoka, Chiba, and maybe yokohama again (never been to daikoku pa).

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Was online friends with a guy on NASIOC. He was a navy pilot, whole top gun thing. Nice guy and pretty cool.

Dude made the news, snapped when walked in on girlfriend and best friend, killed both of them, then himself.

What if I'm into that?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Hadmeinthefirsthalf.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Status
Not open for further replies.