GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i've been loading up on steve brule videos all day.
for some reason this might be my favorite so far. 'pop-rohh' makes me lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Sweet berry wine is one of my favorites
also good! gotta say though the rest of the tim and eric show makes me cringe so bad, i kind of hate everyones faces lol

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Replaced with this one.

2F1C356C-4E63-4773-B00D-80BE4D6745F9.jpeg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Replaced with this one.

View attachment 238073
Aren't you an investigator? You're going to just let someone get away with breaking your mug?

Every cop procedural show tells me that if you investigate who broke your mug you'll uncover a plot to take down the American government and have a two season story arch in which you hunt the terrorist after he shoots your partner.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Aren't you an investigator? You're going to just let someone get away with breaking your mug?

Every cop procedural show tells me that if you investigate who broke your mug you'll uncover a plot to take down the American government and have a two season story arch in which you hunt the terrorist after he shoots your partner.
He should have just had another one made but slightly larger. Repeat size increases as needed.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Oh I know who it was.

Sometimes it’s more effective to watch that person freak out waiting for something to happen, then actually retaliate and put an end to their suffering. Just subtle hints here and there go a very long way. More so when you remind them that you remember “that time someone broke the coffee mug” in meetings.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Oh I know who it was.

Sometimes it’s more effective to watch that person freak out waiting for something to happen, then actually retaliate and put an end to their suffering. Just subtle hints here and there go a very long way. More so when you remind them that you remember “that time someone broke the coffee mug” in meetings.
Absolutely diabolical.

I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.