GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cruised with a NEW R32

Bigb6456

I8ROUT
Car(s)
Bitches Crazy
I live in the metro Detroit area, On 696 west bound yesterday was a new R32 with manufactures plate. I drove to Chicago and back last night. We cruised with him for about 30+/- miles. We did not race. My buddy and I were in a Buick going to pick up his dad in Chicago. The body kit/ ground effects were very sharp. Yes it was BLUE and it WAS a stick. Just thought I would share that with you all. I think he might have been heading to Bill Cook V.W. in Farmington Hills, MI. He headed off on the exit towards the dealership. I don’t know why he was that far from the V.W./Audi North American Headquarters.

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door
u sure it was a stick? i thought it was gonna only be offered with DSG.

theres also a r32 in california going around to vw dealerships.

Bigb6456

I8ROUT
Car(s)
Bitches Crazy
Yeah He was real jerky. It was a mnf car so I am sure if they want a stick they can get one it is the VW N.A. H.Q.

Hkysk8r07

Banned
Car(s)
07 reflex silver gti
highly doubt it was a stick...there is no reason for vw to test one here since a US spec will never have it
then why was there a blue 4dr 6spd r32 roaming cali last year. it's VWoA they can drive whatever they want.

in the US you can basically drive any car with a dealer or manufacturers plate.

and the perks of working your way that high up into a company is they can get you any car you want.

just because we dont get it doesnt mean they cant test it here:wink: