GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Coilovers Have Arrived

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
My Bilstein PSS coilovers have arrived this morning:thumbup:

Was very excited so opened the box to have a look when my Gaffer walked in. He asked 'whats this shit!' and promptly dropped one of the rear dampers on the floor!!!!!!!!

What a total knob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Will post pics when I get home tonight.

Can't wait till Saturday!!!

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
No, tried again and it still wont work!!!

Dunno what I'm doing wrong.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
dont worry i dont know how to post pics either.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Really? after 1500 posts!!!

THe thing is I have posted a few pics before and the screen is telling me complete but its blank, WTF is that all about?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
yeah i have never posted pics of my car before, im going to post on thread of pics of my car and its going to be an evolution of the car mod by mod. im not a pic whore.

do you have the images hosted by any site?

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Nah, just took them with my phone, had to turn the quality down so they where small enough. I will figure it out, I was going to post pics of a before and after with the coilovers, plus with the new wheels when they arrive.

SteveS

Passed Driver's Ed
any pix of them on your car???

peterrabbit

ima eat yo family
lol... yo mr british... use the "insert image" icon. this way... the images load on the page instead of as a link.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Will post new pic's on friday. New wheels should be here by then and the car is going to be dropped a little more.:thumbup:

Figured out why the pics didn't work, I have to lower the settings on my phone or the image size is too big.