GOLFMKV

Cell Phone Wallpapers

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
It's a real PITA to download them, but some are so worth the hassle :smile:

Thanks a lot.

I have a couple I made with pics I found on the forums if anyone is interested, they are in 240x320 format

Not really

If anyone has a problem with a wallpaper that they would like to have, just let me know.

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
Heres a pic that I am now using on my phone. I thought it was pretty cool.

Attachments

• Vw_Golf_R-gti.jpg
    Vw_Golf_R-gti.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,568

phil2.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' Rabbit black 2dr
I need some for my iphone 3g and do any of you guys have a nice theme, lockscreen. For the iphone.

thanks

juttsvw

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 Rabbit
You can download them from the site. Change the make of the phone on the top right and you will get a list of wallpapers that will work on your Iphone. Save the file to your desktop and email it to your cell. Save the pic and set as wallpaper.

Car(s)
Subaru
bump

i just thought about getting a gti or vw wallpaper on my iphone 4. anyone have good ones? id like to have this one but i dont like that weird background. anyone have good ones though?

Sudu420

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 gti mkv
^ that's a sweet wallpaper. Set it to mine just now. It's on an iPhone 4. The background you don't like doesn't bother me a, because its actually the gti plaid seat pattern, and b, because I always have clouds, rain, sun, etc according to the current weather in the top background of
My home screen.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342671550.750994.jpg

Chilternburt

Passed Driver's Ed
Also check out http://wallbase.cc/ it has the option to search for customizable resolutions, ie for iPhone and iPad, or Galaxy and so on, a quick Google will tell you the resolution of your device!