Votes: 2 100.0%
  • something else like led or angel etc.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

croak2012

Car(s)
mkv5
listen up! Vdub in da house! ( love that advert)

I think my car styling is looking really nice atm but the front of the car is looking a little old with the yellow
halogens and scratched acrylic lenses... so... question to all you guys is this:

What the &^%&% can I do because yesterday I started trawling through the forums and yt and decided to try
baking soda and vinegar... haha I must say if I needed to get an old car through the mot it would be great for that but... no good
for styling your pride and joy!

I know I have a few option but I have not had the chance to see some cars with projector headlights up close with headlights in mind.

so ..

option 1: Do I get a headlight restoration kit/buy new standard headlights and put some osram cool blue intense/similar.
this option seems viable with all these new high end halogen bulbs ( osram nightbreaker laser just out)@

option2: buy some depo projectors (can't find hella ones anywhere) and use halogens\hid kit without auto adjust, etc

option3: wait for a good second hand pair of original r32 xenons with balasts and find someone who can sort out 12 pin adapter , modules, wheel sensors. etc.
so I can have auto adjust and maybe bi xenon?

finally - what is with the black painted inside of these lights? does that really look better ? to some of the photos i see on google don't convince me !
but as I said I have not seen much in person- maybe i should have a look on autotrader and go see some cars nearby.

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Option three is the best, but option two would be cheaper and easier if either of those is important to you.