GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody play guitar hero III? Any good?

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
If you play GH, be sure to watch the repeat of South Park tonight.

Cheers.

that was almost funnier then the WoW episode. "YOU ARE A FAG" hahahah

im sure thats gonna piss a few of my friends off since they can all play on expert and shit

SilentSnake510

Rollin Deep
Anyone else think that "the devil went down to georgia" is harder than "through the fire and the flames"... i can get through "through the fire and the flames pretty well now (Still haven't beaten it lol) but TDWDTG seems to be a harder song... im talking the full song here not the guitar battle version

UnNatural GTI

UnNaturally Aspirated
Car(s)
'07 UG GTI DSG
Anyone else think that "the devil went down to georgia" is harder than "through the fire and the flames"... i can get through "through the fire and the flames pretty well now (Still haven't beaten it lol) but TDWDTG seems to be a harder song... im talking the full song here not the guitar battle version

At what level though, I can beat tdwdtg on hard, but forget about through the fire.

Nikerey

Darkness
1. Rock Band is made by the dudes who made GH and GH2. It's the same game but with more instrument options.

This man speaks the truth, there are a lot of things that go on behind the scenes at gaming companies that change the games.

Look at the metacritic scores (compilation of ratings across a bunch of publications)

GH2 - 92
GH3 - 85
Rock Band - 93

Activision bought RedOctane, the company that published Guitar Hero. But they kinda forgot to buy the company that actually developed the game, Harmonix. :bellyroll: So MTV bought them and is now making Rock Band

Did you hear the latest bullshit?

Right now you can use GH guitars with rock band but not the other way around.

Harmonix (RB) came up with a patch that allows you to...but Activision (GH) told them no way in hell are we allowing that.

Now activision is working on a patch to BREAK the compatibility between the GH guitars and RB. WTF?!?

Nikerey

Darkness
Did you hear the latest bullshit?

Right now you can use GH guitars with rock band but not the other way around.

Harmonix (RB) came up with a patch that allows you to...but Activision (GH) told them no way in hell are we allowing that.

Now activision is working on a patch to BREAK the compatibility between the GH guitars and RB. WTF?!?

Which is dumb because there were no plans as far as i know to sell RB guitars by themselves, so people would be buying GH guitars to play on RB and making activision money.

But then again the guy who runs activision isnt that smart since he went to a trade show when GHII came out and made a quick deal to buy red octane and never thought about the fact that they didnt actually make the game.

SilentSnake510

Rollin Deep
Im really not surprised considering just about everything activision does involves running every franchise they have into the ground (see tony hawk, now Call of Duty) plus harmonix and red octane's split wasn't to pretty so there at odds with each other but still just stupid what they are doing to patch it... :thumbdown:

SilentSnake510

Rollin Deep
Yes... i agree call of duty 4 is a amazing game... but as always activision will ruin it... call of duty 5 is surprise! coming out sometime next year and yet again will be set in WWII... they take a huge leap forward from call of duty 3 and now are going backwards... there giving COD 5 back to the studio that made COD3... aka not infinity ward... aka not the guys who made 1,2,4.. shame..

mikegabriel

Banned
Car(s)
2008 GTI MKV
I play with the Wiimote, Modded Wii ;) No guitar. So far I am done Medium, only have Metallica left on hard and I am at the Dead Kennedys on Expert all with the wiimote. I can do TTFAF on Hard too! Cliffs of Dover and TTFAF are my favorites for fast button pushing. I recorded some videos cause some people didn't believe you could move your hands that fast :p Haha.