GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

4th Annual Oktoberfest Event - October 5th-7th, 2012

dub-Nation

Ready to race!

RSVP your party room TODAY!

We hope you had a great time at Oktoberfest 2011 and we want the fun to continue!

We are reserving our party rooms "way" early this year!!! :eek:

Our goal for 2012 is to bring the party to us!!! But we need your help to do so.
Northwoods Resort (www.northwoodsresort.com) is our Oktoberfest 2012 Host Hotel,
they are ready to accommodate 140 rooms with a large conference center to host our party.
:thumbup:

It only takes a few minutes. No pressure to pay now.

Just CALL (909) 866-3121 and mention (Oktoberfest Car) or
Go ONLINE to www.northwoodsresort.com and use group code (Oktoberfest Car) and
RSVP for 2-Nights (FRIDAY October 5th & SATURDAY October 6th, 2012)

IT'S THAT EASY!!! ;)

Spread the word and invite your friends! You can show them this too. :bellyroll:

http://vimeo.com/30353325

• FRIDAY: Mountain Cruise, Lunch & GTG
  • SATURDAY: Car Show & Party
  • SUNDAY: Northshore Cruise, Alpine Slide & Awards

More information can be found on our facebook page.
www.facebook.com/OktoberfestEvent

Post up if you already booked your room! :D

stokedone

Professional Nerd
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
Every year on my anniversary. I dont think i can get away with "Happy anniversary, lets hang out with car guys."

^^^ I thought this too. Until i left out the part about Oktoberfest and said, "Happy Anniversary, lets go spend the weekend at Big Bear Lake in a little cottage, just the two of us"

See my sig for more details...

dub-Nation

Ready to race!
Im Soooo Excited, im gonna die!!!!!!! only 296 days to go :mad0259:

I know it's early to present this event to you guys, but we are trying hard to make sure everyone who do want to make get as plenty of advanced notice as possible. If you are on Facebook, check out our Fan Page, we post up updates about the event, promotions, discounts, etc. Just to keep the excited about the event going. ;)

Here is a photo of our 2010 Oktoberfest shirt, special thanks to 8380 Laboratories for helping out the t-shirt design.

Every year on my anniversary. I dont think i can get away with "Happy anniversary, lets hang out with car guys."

^^^ I thought this too. Until i left out the part about Oktoberfest and said, "Happy Anniversary, lets go spend the weekend at Big Bear Lake in a little cottage, just the two of us"

Not sure when your anniversary is, but year after year we have been moving the date of the event one week early. '09 was 24th-25th, '10 was 15th-17th, '11 was 7th-9th and '12 is 5th-7th. Hopefully, Devin's advice will help convince your wife to come out.

To be honest, it's more of just a car event. It's an adult weekend with adults who share a common interest. Cars and Partying. ;)