GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

1990 Golf 4 door $500.00 OBO

truckerr4us

Selling a 90 VW Golf 4 Door Wolfberg edition $500 obo
Not interested in parting this out. Trying to sell this so I pick up a wrecked Passat so to rebuild the 80 Rabbit with a complete 2.0L 16v and ECU.
Came with a Jetta that I purchased, and I used it as a parts car to put the jetta together. It has Diggifont with knock sensor.

Interior:
All is in good condition with exception of the head liner. Its really clean. I have pix to send.

Body:
The body is in ok condition. Theres some (no more than 4) soft dents, but no creases. Looks as if you were to push from the inside, the dents would pop out. Most are less than a inch deep.

Wiring:
The wiring is in good condition with the exception of the Distributor wiring going to the ignition controller.

Engine:
I was told that the engine is no good, although I am not sure on that. I see the time belt tensioner removed.

Tranny:
The tranny was pulled and found to be stuck in the first gear. I have 2 trannys that go with this car, the original 90 mm one that came with it and the one I pulled out of the jetta which is a AUG tranny code and 100mm.

Suspension:
The worst of this rig is the Springs. The prior person hacked the lower 2 coils on each spring so the rig sits on the ground. Theres about 2 inches of travel, and the struts are blown. I was told that the tir rod ends were replaced and so were the ball joints.
Thanks Troy