GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

034 Motorsport Density line Strut Mount kit (no more clunks)

GTI4John74

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Just wanted to let everyone know that, if you are on coilovers and have been dealing with bad clunks lately on every turn eventhough you've done the following subframe issues:

1.) Installed adjustable Front-End-Links
2.) Installed TyrolSport Dead set bolts, or ECS Tuning Subframe bolts

Getting this strut mount kit will definitely remove the clunks. For a year i've wondered what else could be wrong with this clunk issue I had eventhough I already replaced all that is related to clunk issues on the MK5. Then I read about the 034 Motorsport Density line strut mount kit. I thought i'd read some reviews done about the kit first before buying it. So far the reviews were great. So I went and got it, and decided to get it installed.

After it was installed yesterday, I must say that clunk definitely disappeared, if anyone thinks the Audi-TT strut mount is tougher than this, you're definitely wrong. This strut mount is one damn hardened rubber kit. 75 durometer vs Audi-TT's 45 durometer OEM strut mounts.

Anyways, it's a great product and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get rid of that front suspension clunk. :thumbup:

Thanks 034 Motorsports for the kit!! You are the best!

Here's a video review of the kit:

Here's the pic and the link.

http://www.034motorsport.com/chassi...ty-mk5-mk6-volkswagen-8j-8p-audi-p-23141.html

Last edited: