GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. RedRobin

Engine Mounts from Volkswagen Racing....

Volkswagen Racing in the UK are offering a discount on selling 6 or more Lower Subframe 'Fast Road' engine mounts for the Mk5 Golf GTI 2.0T FSI and Mk6 TSI. This is the mount which other manufacturers only offer as a poly three-pronged insert - It helps but absolutely not to the same extent...
  2. RedRobin

New LED DRL's for Mk5 GTI....

.... BRIGHT DAYLIGHT - DRL'S OFF : MEDIUM DAYLIGHT - DRL'S OFF : MEDIUM DAYLIGHT - DRL'S ON : IN SHADOW - DRL'S ON : They match the Xenons perfectly. For legal reasons in Europe, the DRL's come on automatically with the ignition and go off automatically whenever any other lights...
  3. RedRobin

A slight teaser....

....but it shouldn't be too difficult to guess. Here's a pic just to start off this subject until much more is revealed next week :- So no prizes for spotting what the mod is....Clue is that you will not have seen one ever before....
  4. RedRobin

R32 + carbon quad rear on GTI....

Fortunately VW decided to cut slots in their stock R32 'spoiler' (as they call it) so that it will accommodate just twin pipes (stock GTI style), or central (stock R32 style), or quads (Milltek style) :- The OSIR carbonfibre 'exhaust trim' is made to fit the stock R32 'spoiler' and OSIR also...
  5. RedRobin

Looking for CF blue bottles cover...

I occasionally get asked to display my car at shows. You can see that it's all quite tidy under the (carbon) hood except where the blue topped fluid bottles are. I'm sure I've seen a pic of a carbon cover for that area but a Search here has not shown any result. Any help appreciated :thumbup:
  6. RedRobin

ForgeDV+NeuspeedPipes+SAMCO...

I've just had the Forge DV fitted together with Neuspeed Hi-flow Turbo Discharge Pipe plus Neuspeed Hi-flow Charge Pipe together with SAMCO Turbo Hoses. So I thought I would post some initial feedback. The turbo boost is definitely strongly held and the engine revs very freely. The whole car...
  7. RedRobin

Carbonfibre Hoods....

I can't find much via a Search, so.... Has anyone got a CF hood on their Mk5 GTI yet? I'm considering the one by OSIR with an extract vent near the turbo. OSIR's carbonfibre is good quality and their hood is double skin and uses the existing stock VW fixings. How valuable would the air...
  8. RedRobin

? - Ball-Bearing Blower

Is the turbo fitted to the Mk5 GTI (K03?) a ball-bearing type, does anyone know please? :thumbsup:
  9. RedRobin

EVOMS grating noise....

I had a ride in a VRS Octavia yesterday with EVOMS plus Forge DV and spacer and Stage2 Revo. The EVOMS is well made and the box design around the V-filter very clever but simple. The V-flow filter also looks very high quality. The Skoda has the same 2.0T FSI engine as my VeeDub Mk5 GTI...