GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS or Lease Takeover: 2007 BMP GTI 5-door 6speed, Leather, **Cash Incentive**

"1 of 10 Best" Second Year in a Row!!!!!!!!!!!!! Willing to provide a cash incentive of $1500 to anyone wanting to take over my lease or locates someone that is looking to take over my lease. Please IM me for details. The car is in pristine condition and show little to no wear. Black Magic...
  2. C

FS: 17" OEM Classix with Gislaved Winter Tires **GTA**

Hi, I have a set of OEM 17" Classixs form my 08 GTI with Gislaved (Continental) winter tires used for less than 2000km this past winter. Rims have nor curb marks scratches bends or marks what so ever. Prefer local pick up. IM for details. Looking for $800 obo. Thanks for looking.
  3. C

FS: Carbonio Cold Air Intake for 2.0t **GTA**

Hi guys I'm having little luck trying to sell my 07 GTI so the time have come to start parting it. I have a fairly new Carbonio Intake that's been on the car for roughly 5000kms. I purchased it new and I still have all the original box and paper that go along with it. Looking for $200 but...
  4. C

FS/LTO:FS/LTO:2007 BMP GTI 5-Door, 6MT, 13k, Leather, Sunroof **GTA**

I'm am selling my 2007 GTI. The car is in pristine condition and show little to no wear. It is Black Magic Pearl, 5-door, Leather, Sunroof, 6speed manual and all the other standard goodies It doesn not have TPMS, or headlight washers. Car is currently on 17" OEM Classixs with Gislaved winter...
  5. C

FS/LTO:FS/LTO:2007 BMP GTI 5-Door, 6MT, 13k, Leather, Sunroof **GTA**

I'm contemplating selling my 2007 GTI. The car is in pristine condition and show little to no wear. It is Black Magic Pearl, 5-door, Leather, Sunroof, 6speed manual and all the other standard goodies It doesn not have TPMS, or headlight washers. Car is currently on 17" OEM Classixs with Gislaved...
  6. C

FS/LTO:FS/LTO:2007 BMP GTI 5-Door, 6MT, 12k, Leather, Sunroof **GTA**

I'm contemplating selling my 2007 GTI. The car is in pristine condition and show little to no wear. It is Black Magic Pearl, 5-door, Leather, Sunroof, 6speed manual and all the other standard goodie. It doesn not have TPMS, or headlight washers. Car is currently on 17" OEM Classixs with winter...
  7. C

FS: HPA SHS Coilovers (KW V1s)

Hi, I have a set of HPA SHS Coilovers for MKV chassis. These are similar to KW V1 but sold under the HPA name. These we're on my GTI for a few weeks and I am now considering selling the GTI. I have two sets of rears springs for the kit supplied by HPA. Kit was on the car for less than 1000kms...
  8. C

FS: 2007 BMP 5-Door GTI with 18" Huffs and Leather

***New Post***
  9. C

FS: HPA SHS Coilovers for MKV (KW V1s)

**Sold**