GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. riceburner

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

This memes giving a whole ass vibe
  2. riceburner

ok i get the example astro gave if that is correct. idk. i'm just gonna stay away from based
  3. riceburner

I stand far corrected Based means standing our, courageous or bold, i.e., not affected by popular opinion. Like abstaining from wanting to do buttstuff with your sister.
  4. riceburner

just found this album. best find in a minute for me. about 10 years back i was in a small hip hop group called the 'flowdocs' and this is definitely the vibe i wish we were able to achieve. https://jadencastro.bandcamp.com/album/jedi-knights-ep
  5. riceburner

BASED: i'm still not really sure how to interpret based. i think it either means you are complimenting that someone has a sound grounding for their opinion or that you are claiming they have a lot of bias.. i.e.: "Well, if you would eat less taco bell, maybe you would be hungrier for...
  6. riceburner

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Some recent yoinks i dont think ive shared yet 100% how i hear birds all the time the CSB thread knows this to be a lie found this post like a minute after the above meme
  7. riceburner

there reeeeeally needs to be a better happy bday song made that everyone can get down with
  8. riceburner

Well, if that's the case, I'm deeply moved. Your words were touching and sincere. Writing a heartfelt eulogy can be a powerful way to honor someone's memory. Whether it was generated by AI or crafted by your own hand, it's clear that it came from a place of genuine emotion.
  9. riceburner

i wish i could see what my actual eulogy would look like but maybe its better i dont lol
  10. riceburner

The line between gpt and knowledge is unsettling
  11. riceburner

CSB3: Spammers Selling Anti-Spam Solutions, Riceburner Perma-Banned Finally
  12. riceburner

great wheels on the middle two, whats with that ugly mk7.5 R though gtfo
  13. riceburner

we've discussed this before. like i hate the jersey shore girls passionately but would probably put it in shookies baconring
  14. riceburner

its gotta be wild to be a celebrity and see south park's take on you
  15. riceburner

also the no money i heave a headache is GOAT
  16. riceburner

thats hilarious! ^ wow the wheel weight idea is amazing. i think a mechanic could profit hugely off doing that then 'fixing it'
  17. riceburner

lol great topic! although in reality i probably should have kept any and all of my cars. i miss them all for the most part. except my 1999 monte carlo that my parents gracefully bought me. but i fucking hated that car passionately from its weak 150 hp v6, to its fragile 4 speed transmission...
  18. riceburner

incredible. when it rains it pours, thats for sure! i know we will be in for a new sump pump and A/C unit before long. Insurance denied our claim to get a new roof. So we would have to pony up for that too when needed. Probably lots of other shit we should ideally do.