GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. schweatyballs

Socal - Alhambra VW Sales

ff
  2. schweatyballs

good bye mk5 hello mk2

sold the mk5 to justin (user handle's lucid) and got me a mk2. :)
  3. schweatyballs

FS: Evoms engine cover $50

evoms engine cover for $50 local pick up. thanks, andrew
  4. schweatyballs

2007 CW GTI 4DR *socal*

2007 Volkswagen GTi 4 Door in Candy White Clean Title. i'm goin to put in all the stock parts and resell my aftermarket stuff which isn't many to begin with. Car has 34,700 miles (that's only 11.5k miles per year) at the moment and has been babied. Oil changes done every 5k miles with Castrol...
  5. schweatyballs

wtb: ej pcv fix

i have $40 bucks.
  6. schweatyballs

Cal Poly Shoot

edit: finally got some more!
  7. schweatyballs

Powder coat in la

Im lookin to do real cheap and nice. Got a place?
  8. schweatyballs

wtb: stock gti grill

looking for just the stock top part of the grill. please let me know if you have one available. thanks.
  9. schweatyballs

how to change front hid bulb?

sorry, i tried searching but can't seem to find anything but right, please help me! thanks.
  10. schweatyballs

catch can plus stock block off plate?

would using the stock block off plate work along with a catch can? i have it installed at the moment and i'm hoping it'd work. here's a picture
  11. schweatyballs

got some pics up

update (1/13/10) removed gti badge and added the german flag. whatcha guys think?
  12. schweatyballs

FS: CW 07 GTi Bumper and stock lip (socal)

i was involved in an accident, so i got a new bumper and lip spoiler. i'm selling off my old used parts that are damaged a bit. the bumper has very small hairline crack on driver side and the brackets are torn up on the same side as well. the lip spoiler has normal wear and tear. i don't have...
  13. schweatyballs

need help with installing front springs in san gabriel valley

anybody like to help a fellow member out, please???? =D i managed to get the rears in but i'm having trouble with the fronts.
  14. schweatyballs

Trade my 07 gti for 04 r32?

Ive been thinking of trading in my 07 gti for a 04 r32. What do u guys think? I just dont want to deal with the cam follower issue and the intake valve thing being filled with shite. Are there similar issues with the vr6?
  15. schweatyballs

got in a bit of accident =(

got hit last night by a dumbass in a toyota tacoma. :frown: car's now in the shop getting repaired.
  16. schweatyballs

wtb: neuspeed or eibach sport springs in socal

hit me up if you have anything available. for a faster response please phone me or text me at 626 227 4960. thanks, androo
  17. schweatyballs

07 package 0, 4dr , manual, 18" huffs for 25.5k. crap?

went by the pasadena dealership and the salesman was quoting me at 25k. that seems quite high. what do guys think? and if you think it's a bit much, how much do you think it should go for? specs: candy white, 4 dr, manual, 18" huffs, 0 pkg.