GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TheMilko

GT TDI Re-maps

Whilst re-maps seem to be the current discussion at the moment. Has anyone had a MK V GOLF GT TDI (140) done and what are the benefits and costs?
  2. TheMilko

Pictures of New Golf GT

Finally got some real photo's taken of our new VW Golf GT (well, 1 month old now)
  3. TheMilko

Why U Use That UserName???

This may sound a bit daft, But why do you use your UserName. Me, I use "TheMilko" because I spent 13 years working in the dairy industry, starting as a Milkman, treading the streets at silly o'clock in the morning before working my way up to management then leaving in 2004 to do something...
  4. TheMilko

German Style Plates

Anyone know if GERMAN STYLE PLATES are road legal in the UK? Seem them available for £19.99 the pair the other day.
  5. TheMilko

PLEASE HELP i-pod prep in centre armrest.

Just my new Golf GT on saturday and after reading the manual supplement for the i-pod connection, it stated that there should be some kind adapter for different i-pods (mini, nano, 30g video etc...) has anyone else had this option and received any adapters?
  6. TheMilko

The day has arrived.....

The day has arrived to collect our new Golf GT and I'm stuck at work all day today & tomorrow, what a bummer.:cry: By the time I get home this evening it'll be dark, so looking on the bright side, I'll be able to check if the lights work, if nothing else.:bonk:
  7. TheMilko

Service / Maintance Package.

Has you may or may not have noticed I'm due to pick up our new Golf GT on Saturday 03.03.07 and have been offered a service & maintance package for £17 / month. This includes all servicing, wear & tear repairs/replacements for 3 years but excludes tyres. That's a total of £612 for the whole...
  8. TheMilko

Where's everyone from & whats your choice of VW?

I know this thread might have been done before, But thought it might be good if everyone has their input. 1] Where in the UK? 2] Actual VW owned at this moment in time? (inc. spec/colour/mods etc..) 3] Whats your next VW going to be? 3] Whats would be your choice if money was no object? (got to...
  9. TheMilko

i-Pod connection in arm rest.

I've just ordered a brand VW Golf GT (170Ps) TDI with the i-Pod preparation / connection in the center armrest and was just wondering what control you have over the i-Pod and what info is displayed on the LCD screen of the dash mounted cd/radio when playing tracks from it.