GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. A

06 gti cut out problems.

So been having a problem with my gti cutting out really bad on the upper end. So took a log and of course it didnt do it. Has a catless downpipe and a neuspeed intake. And a aftermarket DV, As far as i know of thats it. But it was cutting boost on the upper end. Around 4-4500 i would say. Ill...
  2. A

Axle shaft flange bent

OK so was tracking a sound and happen to find out the flange is bent that the CV axle bolts to on the tranny. So my car is a 06 gti 6 speed so if anyone has one it would really help me out. Thanks. Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  3. A

Random pluh

Any ideas on what this plug is too? Its not the abs sensor or the brake pad wear sensor. Its in the drivers side wheel well Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  4. A

AIRBAG HELP

Ok so I bought a salvage title 06 gti. Fixed the engine issues. Now need to so the airbag and its done. So all I can see is the passenger dash airbag went off. No evidence on the driver side or its already been done Here's what's coming up Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
  5. A

No throttle response

So just bought a 06 gti guy said it was in limp mode. Turns out no throttle. It was going fine then just lost everything. Its throwing a couple throttle pos codes. And a accelerator pedal code. Bought a new throttle body thinking it was it but no. So I had my obdeleven hooked up and on channel...
  6. A

Mk5 cluster help

Just bought a 06 gti. Car has no throttle to it and already bought a new throttle body hoping it'll fix it. But the thing I need help with is The guy swapped out the cluster ecu and key for another thinking it was the ecu. But I want to swap everything back due to the fact it reads the wrong...