GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

R bumper on 2009 gti

Was wondering if I could buy lower bumper for an r (exhaust in the middle) And would it fit on my 2009 gti I love the exhaust in the middle look Thanks
  2. G

Gauges not working

Anyone had issues with gauge cluster not working Speedo Rpm Gas gauge Temp gauge Even the screen not lighting up Dash lights (blue lights ) not working either Radio does work and blue back light works Please help
  3. G

Tensioner help

Is there anyone around Ravenswood West Virgina on here that has a crank holder tool Also looking for a little help maybe (willing to pay) to help change tensioner Thanks
  4. G

Auto headlight switch

Anyone tried on of these Do fogs work on auto General thoughts https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00KJ8PP58/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1512965501&sr=8-1-fkmr2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=mkv+auto+headlight+switch
  5. G

cant veiw pics

it says i need to update account to enable 3r party posting dont know what to do please help
  6. G

2009 gti intake

Have a 2009 gti with TSI engine Was winding if the FSI cold air intakes will work on my TSI engine A lot that I have found on eBay for 2009 show them on FSI engines Don't know if there is a big difference or not Thanks for help
  7. G

Vag-com vcds

I am really new to all this stuff Saw a video on YouTube about this vag-com stuff Changing daytime driveing lights and stuff I live in WV was wondering if I could barrow a cable or if someone lived close to me that would help me out:bow: :help: