GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. thebolt

Vag-Can pro (need help)

Hello, i have a little problem activating “Leaving home” with vag-can, i activated the coming home feature and it works fine, but when i unlock the car the “leaving home” feature does not work, any help?
  2. thebolt

Vag-Com

Anyone willing to sell used vcds? It doesnt matter in what condition it is! I just need a cheap working vcds... Either that or someone who lives in or near Montenegro who can help out with some coding and have a little fun! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. thebolt

Small Modifications.

Hey Even tho this forum isnt alive that much anymore, i do hope that ill get some quality info. The thing is i wanna do some small cosmetic changes Both interior and exterior Since im ona very low budget (student money) im going to ask for advice! For those small changes what can i get for small...
  4. thebolt

Vag-Com , VCDS

Hey, so in my previous topic i was talking about my situation at local dealership and how they “couldnt” code my car. So basically at the place i live people dont even have idea of what is vag-com Even workshops dont have it. And since i just want to make a few changes to my golf 200-300€ for...
  5. thebolt

Have a technical question

I was at a local vw dealership the other day And as my car was already there i asked for additional tuning (vag-com) The tunes i asked for were: -coming home -leaving home -fog cornering lights -mirrors down on reverse And the guy told me like “sorry man we cant do the vag tunes, you need a...
  6. thebolt

Golf modifications!

To all fellow FSI drivers(or gti or any kind of petrol) i have a question! Now that question would actually be maybe for someone more expirianced with cars in general! I have an 1.6 fsi and i would like to start doing some mods! The question is about the Catalytic Converter! Would you reccoment...
  7. thebolt

Newbie question! "Need Help"

Hello everyone! I have a stupid question really So, since all of us here are from 4wheels world, theres not one here who would be bothered by a sound from a clean petrol rev! In fact we are all addicted to it i think!(at least i am) Recently i bought an mkV 1.6 fsi 85 kw and im wondering is it...