GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VW PAUL

FS: 17" BBS RS. Staggered. Spikes. (NJ) $3,300 obo.

Here is the link on the Vortex. :thumbsup: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5048124-FS-Hide-ya-kids-Hide-ya-wife!-17-quot-Pink-BBS-RS-s.-Spikes.-Big-lips.-Little-poking-some-stretching.-(NJ)-3-300-obo.
  2. VW PAUL

WTB: rear hatch VW emblem

Need a new hatch emblem. Broke the tabs off mine and the dealer will only sell the whole assembly. :( Anyone have a extra??:thumbsup:
  3. VW PAUL

WTB: black rear and front VW emblems (GTI)

Looking to buy black VW emblems for a 08-09 model MK5. the rear locking assembly is different then that of a 07-early 08. Need these asap. If you have a set please let me know and send some photos of the back. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:
  4. VW PAUL

WTB: GTI grill emblem & rear chrome VW emblem

Need these 2 pieces asap. I'm in NJ and need the front GTI grill emblem & just a stock VW hatch emblem.:thumbsup:
  5. VW PAUL

FS: JOM red taillights $245

These are plug-n-play, only reason I am selling them is because they don't flow with the look I'm going for with my GTI. I'm going to put my R tails back on. I love the way these look but I just smoothed my hatch, rear bumper, and shaved my side molding. It just looks to much with these on...
  6. VW PAUL

FS: Hole-less honeycomb grill (NJ) $80.

Switching up the front end of my car a little for next season, I have a mint condition honeycomb grill for sale. (Red strip included) Prefer pickup or local. $80 :headbang:
  7. VW PAUL

I looked & searched....what wheels are these?

Okay so they are big in the BMW world and are used on a few sweet MK3's & 4's but I have no idea who makes these wonderful metal works of art??....fast forward in the video to 1:05. Polished, deep dish, spikes. Must have. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJAJWNyc5G0 pics 4 clixxx...
  8. VW PAUL

Feeler: 07' UG 6-spd, air, pink LM's, NJ, 13,000 miles.

Keeping the car. Decided I love it way to much to sell
  9. VW PAUL

FS: BSH pcv valve revamp stg.1 (brand new in box) NJ $70

I am selling a brand new, never installed BSH pcv valve revamp kit. I bought some Eurojet parts so there is no need for this anymore. Not looking to ship so any locals for $70 its all yours. :thumbsup:
  10. VW PAUL

Linden, NJ Starbucks Meet (Weds.9pm)

Its time for a meet for all the central Jerz dubbers. Coffee & Dubs. :thumbsup: Address: 693 W Edgar Rd Linden, NJ 07036-3203
  11. VW PAUL

Feeler: Mint Huffs with Conti summer tires (NJ)

Only 5,000 miles on the tires. Wheels are in perfect condition, Continental summer tires have no bubbles, tears, marks whatsoever....just took a trip to Spain and dropped my digital in the water when I fell off the boat while it was docking...yea embarrassing & wonderful at the sametime. I can...
  12. VW PAUL

WTT: Heated Interlagos for GTI leather. 2-door NJ.

Anyone looking to trade seats? (front & rear) I am redoing my headliner, door cards & a few other interior bits & the plaid doesn't go with the color scheme I've got going on. Seats have 9,000 miles on them. They're as clean as a virgins underwear. :thumbsup: Looking for 2-door model GTI leather...
  13. VW PAUL

FS: New R32 front bumper/Eurojet TB exhaust (NJ)

These parts are brand new and still in the boxes. My lease is almost up and I've decided not to buy out the car. MK6 is the next project I'm also looking for a Votex front lip & rear valence. :thumbsup: *Eurojet turbo back R32 style exhaust for GTI. $1,000 *R32 front bumper $900
  14. VW PAUL

WTB: Interlago (plaid seats) 2-door. Front & rear.

Looking for a complete seat swap for my cousins Rabbit. Front & rear seats, around NJ area preferred. Pics for clicks....
  15. VW PAUL

FS: Votex front lip (reflex silver) NJ $400

(not my car but same lip) I've decided to do a R32 front bumper on my GTI so I'm selling a reflex silver Votex front lip. Asking $400. Prefer pickup, or I can bring it with me to H2O.
  16. VW PAUL

WTB: Votex GTI side skirts

Anyone selling a set? I'm in desperate need of these like Amy Winehouse & crack rocks.:eyebulge:
  17. VW PAUL

Moving to California!

I'm moving to California between Jan.5-8th to the Burbank/North Hollywood area...just wondering if there are any good shops in the area and/or if anyone is around that area??? The VW scene is HUGE here on the East Coast so I'm hoping to see a lot of dubs in Cali. Can't wait to move!!!:thumbup...
  18. VW PAUL

FS: 07' UG GTI 6-spd,PK1,Huffs (NJ) Low miles.

I'm selling my GTI because I'm moving to California. Here is the link to the car. If you have any questions feel free to ask... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3476494
  19. VW PAUL

H2O MK5 MEET (sat. night)

So whose down for a meet in Ocean City, MD for a MK5 only meet during H2O weekend? We need to pick a place 1st haha...I say we do a go-cart gtg or restaurant?? Any ideas?:thumbup:
  20. VW PAUL

FS: Huffs w/ Cont.tires (1,200 miles) $900 NJ

Im selling the Huff rims & Continental Sport Contact 2 summer tires off my GTI because summer is here and its time for coilovers and 19" Audi replicas! :) Car has never been driven in snow or rain and is always garaged. All miles are highway babied miles and I keep the car in mint condition...