GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTIzlatko

What I've been up to.

It's finally coming along. :fighting0030:
  2. GTIzlatko

F*CKING CROOKS

Sooooo, yesterday it was all nice and today it was broken into and someone attempted to steal it. I'll let the pics do the talking.
  3. GTIzlatko

Time for a makeover!!

Swapped the wheels today for winter. Little late but the OZ's are due for a makeover. They got beat up in the past couple of months. Powder coated the old wheels for winter, got sick of polishing them.
  4. GTIzlatko

Dubs in No-mans-land

Last year I moved to this place and really knew that only one person here had a dub. Finally we got to meet up and its good to know I am not alone, we kicked off the two folk meet with some :pic:!!
  5. GTIzlatko

went from mkV to mkVI

well new look same old otherwise ... i love the new car, don't plan on doing much to it at least thats what i am trying to tell myself now. I just want to enjoy the car for what it is. old ... courtesy of MM5 new ...
  6. GTIzlatko

mkV 2.0T Intake Manifold in the making ...

...by www.heperformance.com soon available at www.endtankusa.com pic if the runners
  7. GTIzlatko

mkV 2.0T intake manifold presented to you...

...by www.heperformance.com soon available at www.endtankusa.com pic if the runners
  8. GTIzlatko

went shootin!!

only one i really liked
  9. GTIzlatko

BlownEuros

went out and took a few ... not really VW content
  10. GTIzlatko

FEELER/

mods please remove
  11. GTIzlatko

FS AIR RIDE STUFF!!

GONE
  12. GTIzlatko

GTIzlatko ++STANCED++ build

Don't really post much on here but I do lurk all the time. Once in a while i'll comment. I'll just copy and paste most of the build thread i started on the tex to make things easier. Never really started a actuall build thread on here, figured since i didn't get to far I might as well. Mod...
  13. GTIzlatko

WATERFEST 15

my favs ... yes they are mostly on air http://www.flickr.com/photos/29525658@N03/sets/72157621717072224/
  14. GTIzlatko

Silver Surfer!!

wend out and shot a couple .. feel free to comentate
  15. GTIzlatko

Bored, shot a few

some beginner pics :laugh:
  16. GTIzlatko

talkin about bling

after a while i finally go my wheels back here is a snap .. should have em on the car end of next week ... the dude does amazing work www.4everkustoms.com
  17. GTIzlatko

FS: Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers

For sale, car is on bags now and i have no use for these any longer. Have had them less than one year on the car, they have seen a little bit of winter, however they are in great shape and handle fantastic. If your looking to be slammed we all know these are not the way to go, however they are a...