GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

FS: Oettinger Type RE Charcoal Silver 18"

They've been on the car for less than two weeks, so obviously they're very mint. I bought them new. They are 18x8.5 with a 50mm offset and 5X112. For those that don't know these wheels, they're a 1 piece 5 spoke wheel made in Germany. These have a charcoal silver finish, with a polished lip...
  2. N

Your experiences... APR K04 TSI V2 vs UNI K04 TSI software

Hi all. I'm currently running the APR K04 V2 91 octane software. I'm not looking to start a war between APR and UNI fanbois, just looking for ACTUAL real world experiences... Have any of you tried both the new APR K04 V2 software and the Unitronic K04 software? Also, preferably experiences...
  3. N

FS: MKV GTI 2.5" Borla Catback

As title states, I'm selling my 2.5" Borla catback. It was run on the car for approx 2 months. It's in great shape. Sounds great. Selling it because I bought it before I decided to go K04 and have gone 3" TBE. http://borla.com/products/product_detail.aspx?prod_sku=140248&ref=cat $550 obo
  4. N

FS: 19" Oettinger REs with Tires

19 X 8.5 silver Oettinger REs with 225/35R19 Federal Supersteel 595 tires and hubcentric rings. ET50. Two of the rims had small cracks in them and were repaired by a company called Rim Guard - returned to USDOT specs. Just had them balanced up. They run good on the highway. Tires lots of...
  5. N

APR K04 Dyno Runs

The car: 2009 VW GTI TSI with just over 21K KMs (13K miles). My setup: APR K04 - 91 oct tune, 3" Billy Boat catted downpipe, 2.5" Borla catback, Carbonio intake, S3 FMIC. The results: 289WHP/266WTRQ. Don't pay any attention to the third run... I did it because the dyno guy was...
  6. N

FS: APR K04

Has about 5K miles on it. I sold my GTI and I'm moving in a week. $2500.
  7. N

FS: My MKV Bits

APR K04: $3000. Has approx. 5K miles on it. All prices are NOT including shipping.
  8. N

Paint Chrome Jetta Shield

I'm looking to trade my GTI for a Jetta. I don't want to do a GTI/GLI front end cause I'm going with platinum grey, and I'm not that big on the black on plat grey. The problem is that I'm still not big on the chrome shield. I was thinking about doing a colour matched GT shield conversion from...
  9. N

HID Autoleveling

I've searched on here and Vortex. Read countless threads and still I'm unsure how to fix my issue... First a brief description. Almost immediately after buying my 07 GTI last August I had Euro springs installed. This summer I went to the 1.2" Eibach springs. I immediately noticed that my...
  10. N

Oettinger Catback

Anyone running one of these? I can't tell from their site if it's a full catback system, or just a rear muffler to bolt onto the OEM piping. If that is the case, how's the fitment, and are you suppose to run it with the OEM resonator, or remove the OEM resonator? Also, how does the sound...
  11. N

My APR Tuned GTI

So I picked up my 2007 BMP 6 speed GTI last August. Wasn't soon after that I went with Euro GTI springs and APR stage 1. On stage 1 I hit 215whp/255wtq on the 93 octane file, and 214whp/247wtq on the 91 octane file. Baseline was about 185whp and 190wtrq. Some nice logs. 91 Octane File...
  12. N

My APR Tuned GTI Build Up

So I picked up my 2007 BMP 6 speed GTI last August. Wasn't soon after that I went with Euro GTI springs and APR stage 1. On stage 1 I hit 215whp/255wtq on the 93 octane file, and 214whp/247wtq on the 91 octane file. Baseline was about 185whp and 190wtrq. Some nice logs. 91 Octane File...
  13. N

Look what the UPS Man Brought Today

It's being installed Friday, along with the APR stage 2 software. I'm hoping for stealthy near OEM noise levels at idle & cruising, with some added bark under hard acceleration. Also hoping to see about 225-230whp with 265-270wtrq. And just in case you can't tell how big this piece...
  14. N

Some Spring shots

Well I was a little worried when I traded away my Huffs, but after having these S4 wheels refinished and repainted with a metallic flake I couldn't be happier.
  15. N

Some Spring shots...

Well I was a little worried when I traded away my Huffs, but after having these S4 wheels refinished and repainted with a metallic flake I couldn't be happier.
  16. N

Catless Downpipe Feedback

I'm looking at a few options for downpipes to mate with the stock exhaust (I want to keep her sounding nearly stock). APR is certainly high on my list, but I'm considering running a catless DP. My main concern is that I've heard that running a catless DP can allow some exhaust odour to get up...