GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

rabbit vs.....

was drivin down on apopka vineland for those who live in FL then all of a sudden i hear a roar and a big yellow car pass me twas an xb i catch up to him and then go into sports gear, we both step on the pedal and he got completely smoked for some reason this account sounds lame
  2. K

rims

how much do a set of jetta rims costt at the dealership
  3. K

323i

wat are the chances of a rabbit against one of these, lol just wanna know wat my chances are since my friend wants to racee
  4. K

Front

how much would the stock jetta front bumper cost??
  5. K

tires

how much would a set of tires be worth for 17 inches?? just need a general range, im calculating how much i have to make over the summer
  6. K

tc vs rabbit

vs a stock tc and rabbit a tc will probably win, but would the race be a close one?
  7. K

blahhh

other day i was driving my friend to his friends house, who just got his dad's mustang he starts flaming me and my car and saying rabbits suck ass gawd i hate rich kids
  8. K

rims

:tongue: http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelDetail.do?rcz=32835&rc=FLOINT&mk=VW&yr=2006&wd=16&sw=false&dVeh=dVeh&pc=57996&rw=&bp=&vid=010464 thinkin bout buyin these rims as theyre not too expensive and theyre 16 inch just want some feedback
  9. K

tiptronic

does tiptronic mess up ur transmition ????
  10. K

new here

hi new here and i just got my new car on the 2nd of december and its a rabbbit!!! nothing done to it and almost no options at all but still love my ride.