GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. danger dan

17x8 17x9 Desmond Koenig 3 piece wheels $1400 shipped

selling some 17x8 17x9 desmond koenig 3 piece wheels Both in et35. Very rare set of wheels, in great shape, zero curb rash, full polished faces and lips. Selling with tires but willing to seperate, I will ship them but it will be around 100 to ship east coast and 150 west coast. Bolt pattern...
  2. danger dan

running 5x100 for short distance.

Alright so im in a predicament. on the way to work through heavy rain I hit an open drain hole/manhole. It punctured both passenger tires and possibly bent the rims (couldnt tell, raining too hard to assess) Heres my deal. I live about 30 minutes from where I work, I have 1 spare, my gf has a...
  3. danger dan

WTB - Intake (stock or aftermarket)

Looking to buy an intake for my 2007 mkv GTI. I have a modified EVOMS but Its sorta hacked up and I need to sell the car so I need a cleaner setup. Looking for either a nice used aftermarket intake or a stock setup (lost mine moving) Let me know what you have, thanks!:biggrin:
  4. danger dan

FS Copper painted LM reps 19x8.5 +45

Have a set of copper LM reps for sale. 19x8.5 +45 Originally were time attack lm's but were painted by raderwerks a couple years ago to copper. One wheel has a couple inches of light curbage (only took paint off mostly, no cracks or bends or anything crazy like that) and 2 others have a nick in...
  5. danger dan

trailer hitch and motorcycle towing

was thinking about getting back into motocross. but right now my only means of transport is my mkv. Ive seen people tow some stuff with a mkv and was wondering if anyone had some direct experience towing bikes or anything equally as heavy. i was to get the hidden hitch system which ive heard...
  6. danger dan

FS FK silverline +X coilovers

Alright i have for sale a used set of fk silverline +x Coils. these are the older models before the update, which as some of you may know go quite a bit lower than the new FK coilovers. set has about 10k miles on it right now. only problem is that for some reason the top cap that holds the koni...
  7. danger dan

B6 passat springs on a mkv

so i found vw sport springs for passat b6 on ecs for 50 bucks, i think these might be the eibach prokits that vw labels as their oem "sport springs" if thats true its a killer deal. can someone confirm either of these...
  8. danger dan

weird idle/vacuum problems and CEL.

well tonight i started having some weird spuratic idle problems. the car just all the sudden started revving itself at idle from about 800rpm to 1500 and back and forth. when driving it boosts to its normal range but when i let off the gas it will continue to rev for a while untill i hit the...
  9. danger dan

WTB Thule or yakima bike rack

interested in purchasing a roof rack for my car, would like it to be set up for a bike but if not that is just as well, as i wouldnt mind selecting my own bike setup.
  10. danger dan

Alternatives to itunes/zune software

So basicly i used to be an apple guy, had a couple powerbooks and macbooks but decided to switch back to PC. Havent looked back since then. But anyways, ive been using Itunes and had an ipod. but im pretty much sick of itunes and it being so frustrating to transfer music and whatnot. My ipod...
  11. danger dan

f/s new FORGE side to side short shift super cheap

well i have a brand new side to side short shift, and i need to sell it like right away. so ill let it got for 40 bucks shipped. awesome addition if you have a front to back shirt shift already. i leave for my trip to england like next week so i need as much money as i can get right away.
  12. danger dan

question to any of you englishmen.

so i just had a question regarding transportation in the UK. i am flying there in 2 weeks for my spring break and know 2 people out there i am going to stay with. ones in leicester and another in ipswich. i was originally just going to spend maybe 4 days at each of their places but i think i...
  13. danger dan

fs/ft 19x8.5 copper painted LM reps w/ tires.

NEW PRICE, $1200, and i will ship them for an extra 100. this is the lowest i think i am willing to go, if not ill just keep rocking them. but show me some tradesss. anyways, the wheels are 19x8.5 with a 45 offset. Originally got them from raderwerks where they also painted them copper. there...
  14. danger dan

Best drunk/brawling event

so i pretty much love going to events where there are just packs of sloppy drunk people fighting each other. so far, my options are monster jam, wwe, or a nascar race. i heard monster jam and wwe stopped selling booze. even though i would get trashed in the parking lot first. so if thats the...
  15. danger dan

Forge front to back and side to side short shifter

front to back sold, but the side to side is still available, 60 shipped obo. brand new. great addition if you already have a front to back short shift.
  16. danger dan

So what did you guys get for christmas?

thought id make a thread where we can share the things we all got for christmas, or gave for that matter. ad of now im not sure, got some cash from the grandparents but we will wait till tomorrow and see.
  17. danger dan

Holiday gift idea thread

so, figured i would make this to see if i could get any ideas from people who have already bought stuff. my parents are pretty hard to pick a gift for, at least for something i havent gotten them already, post what you bought for your rents.
  18. danger dan

Most Disgusting thing i have ever seen on the internet, EVER. NOT AT ALL WORK SAFE!!!

i shit you not, i feel nauseous. this is just terrible. oh and their is nudidty, and blood and stuff, be warned. http://www.efukt.com/2339_1_Guy_1_Cup.html
  19. danger dan

transfering ipod songs to your computer.

so basically i have 2 computers, my old mac, which contains the majority of my music, and a pc that i use full time now. i need to use my ipod as a harddrive to transfer all my music to my pc. ive tried a couple of those transfer programs and i cant get them to work, maybe its because the ipod...
  20. danger dan

Rick astley to perform at the mtv 2008 europe music awards

AND he is a nominee for "best act ever" vote for him haha. shit is going to be hilarious if he wins an award. god i love the internet. http://ema.mtv.co.uk/vote/#__best_act_ever www.bestactever.com/2008/10/28/rick-to-perform-at-emas-hell-yeah/