GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. secci

FS: Brand new Seibon CF hood for MKV for $420 (today only)

FS: Brand new Seibon CF hood for MKV for $420 I have a brand new Seibon OEM carbon fiber hood for mkv. I will sell it for $420 for local pick up. I don't mind shipping it out, but buyer need to pay for shipping. PM me if anyone is interested.
  2. secci

Oettinger style front bumper for sell

I have a brand new Oettinger style replica front bumper for sell. It's fiberglass but it's look just like the real thing. I am asking for $500 shipped. Willing to accept offers. Local pick up are welcome.
  3. secci

FS Replica Carbon Osir foglight cover $300 shipped o.b.o.

F/S Replica Carbon Osir foglight cover $250 shipped I have an extra set of Osir replica carbon foglight cover for sell. I am asking for $250 shipped. I am willing to accept reasonable offer. I have them on my car and they fit like the real one. Here are some picture i took off my car after...
  4. secci

f/s votex front lip $220 + shipping!!!

I got two set of unpainted votex front lip for sell. :thumbsup: I am selling them for $220 + shipping to your address (Local pick up are welcome). The box is pretty big, they are 59x21x5, so you guys will know that I won't lie to you about the shipping charge. :wink: I will ship them out...
  5. secci

new open fog grill released

I got this open fog grill two days ago, for $50 shipped. They look different than the oem open fog grill. What do you guys think??? BTW anyone know what's the name of this foggrill???
  6. secci

R32 Front Bumper for GTI/Rabbit

How many people will be willing to buy a R32 front bumper for your gti or rabbit for $500 shipped?
  7. secci

FS tons of GTI Carbon Fiber parts

For sell, Carbon Fiber front grille $130 Shipped, Carbon Fiber front lip(ABT style) $260 Shipped, Carbon Fiber Foglight Cover $150 Shipped, Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover $120 Shipped, Carbon Fiber Headlight washer cover $90 shipped, ABS front lip ( ABT style)$125 Shipped they are all brand now! As...
  8. secci

FS Brand New ABT style Pedals for MT ONLY

I have an extra set of brand new ABT style pedals for sell. I got them for $120+shipping. Now I am selling it for $100 shipped. Let me know if you guys are interested in it.
  9. secci

f/s carbon fiber abt lips or abs abt lips

I have a few brand new abt style front lip for sell and I figure that I will sell it cheaper here than ebay for all you mkv lovers. For carbon fiber lip, I will sell it here for $270 SHIPPED to 48 States. And for Abs plastic I will sell it for $130 Shipped to 48 State. I only accept paypal or...
  10. secci

FS: CF Front Lips and CF fog light cover

I have the CF front lip installed and also the CF fog light cover and head light washer cover installed....I know that those are hard to find. I have a friend who own a shop in SJ that has a few CF front lips and few ABS front lips in stock. If you are interested please PM me and reply. The...
  11. secci

CF front lips and CF fog light cover finally in stock for US!!!!

I have the CF front lip installed and also the CF fog light cover and head light washer cover installed....I know that those are hard to find. I have a friend who own a shop in SJ that has a few CF front lips and few ABS front lips in stock. If you are interested please PM me and reply. The...