GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. laGuaGua

Help! Interior Rear Seat Cover WTB!

Help! Interior Rear Seat Cover WTB! If anyone has a wrecked GTI or switched it out for leather and has the rear seat covers not being use and wants to sell please let me know. Maybe if you have an idea where I could buy that would help also. Don't say dealer cause I can't afford it.
  2. laGuaGua

Help! Interior Rear Seat Cover WTB!

If anyone has a wrecked GTI or switched it out for leather and has the rear seat covers not being use and wants to sell please let me know. Maybe if you have an idea where I could buy that would help also. Don't say dealer cause I can't afford it.:mad0259: :mad0259:
  3. laGuaGua

Seat Brackets anyone?

Does anyone know who sells seat brackets for racing seats? Looking for bracket and sliders. Can anyone point me to a link?
  4. laGuaGua

Car returns from HKS

Well I got my car back from HKS. The test fit on the exhaust went well and it sounds great.. Post pics soon and if I could figure out the sound clip stuff I will do that also.
  5. laGuaGua

New toy from Injen

Well I dropped by Injen yesterday to test fit a new toy that they are trying to put out to self with the intake. What you guys think?
  6. laGuaGua

WTB: OEM Front or Rear seat covers *Plad*

I don't know if anyone has changed out there seats or done there interior. Maybe even a totaled GTI ( I hope not ). I was trying to find the Plad interior material for either the front or rear seats.. If anyone has and is willing to sell please let me know. Freddy
  7. laGuaGua

My new setup (Injen and HKS)

I just installed my new Injen intake and took some shots. I also had to change the location of the HKS SSQV Blowoff Valve that is a prototype by HKS. The car is running smooth and great with no problems... Here are some pics..
  8. laGuaGua

My Wheels on Sportline springs..

Just thought to post pics of the GTI on it's new wheels. CR Racing Harts 19x8 +38 offset. Riding on BFG KDW T/A 215/35/19..
  9. laGuaGua

First Meet of the year! Ontario! Tonight!

Is anyone going to head out?
  10. laGuaGua

Just lowered La GuaGua

Well I just lowered my 07 GTI... I will post better pic tomorrow just thought to add these for now... The car is lowered on Eibach Sportline springs. Rolling on 19X8 CR Multi Piece Racing Harts with a +38 offset. Also with 215/35/19 BFG KDW G-Force t/a tires.
  11. laGuaGua

OMG I had a FAST experience today!

I know you have seen the commercial where the dude gets pulled over the FASt is doing his thing. Well I racing around traffic today through a neighbor hood. Stupid yes but I had to get to pee.. lol So I punch it, hit 40 and what do I see... Yup a CHP pulling out from a street. So I pull the...
  12. laGuaGua

OEM Alarm System Questions

Does anyone have any details on the alarm system our cars have? Is this somehting in the computer or is it an added device? If added do you know where I would be able to locate the brain? The reason I ask I am tryin gto find out if the system as a shock senor that could be adjusted. I noticed...
  13. laGuaGua

Chip HP to the wheels per stage?

Can someone give me an idea of the HP gains to the wheels that a chip would give a stock GTI vs simple mods? I was reading about the APR stage 1 giving the car 242 HP, but did not list if it had any mods or if it was whp or what. Someone educate me please!
  14. laGuaGua

THIS IS NOT GOOD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGPipy_zcE I would go mad, what I don't undertsand in the video is one guy is inside the car with a fire extinguisher trying to control the flames from the inside when the fire starts in the engine bay... I dunno
  15. laGuaGua

Racing seat brackets

Does anyone have any links to who has brackets for the MKV GTI 07?
  16. laGuaGua

S.Cal meets

Any meets going on any time soon here in the local IE,LA, OC area?
  17. laGuaGua

+38 offset?

I am all new with all this offset stuff, Just thought to ask is this a usable offset on my 07 GTI?
  18. laGuaGua

Exhaust for 5dr GTI?

Sorry guys and gals but I am all new to this. I just picked up a 5dr GTI and was hoping I could get some help. Will an exhaust for the 2dr fit on the 5dr or is athere a diffrence? I can't seem to find much information about it. Thank you for any help and I hope I don't get the do a search crap...