GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. envyrew

FS/FT: 2006 MKV GTI

Looking to sell or trade my 06 MKV GTI. I need the extra cash for school while I am not working. My ideal trade would be a Mk3 VR6 GTI. -2.0T -3 Door -Black Magic Pearl -DSG (Auto) -17" OEM Classix Wheels -Leather -Sunroof -Bi-Xenon Headlights (HID's) Mods: -APR Tuning: Multiple programs...
  2. envyrew

a song to drive to

http://soundcloud.com/amalways/lck just a song ive been working on the past couple days. i have a broken leg and cant drive my gti :( wish i could blast my new song and go for a long ride...the day will come again soon
  3. envyrew

the u-turn of death

was making a u-turn the other day, accelerated out of 2nd into 3rd and everything went kablooey. and by kablooey, I mean tranny mounts, catalytic converter, radiator fans, engine mounts, you name it. $4000 worth of damage. how the fuck did this happen? I blame it on Winn VW of Fremont CA, who...
  4. envyrew

FS: Stock 6CD MP3 Premium Stereo (2009 GTI)

For sale is the stock 6CD MP3 premium stereo from a 2009 GTI. It has silver buttons, very clean and works flawlessly. Will sell for 180, or best offer. The number to activate the stereo will be included, and I'll be posting a video/pictures to prove that it works and all that. I'd like to sell...
  5. envyrew

Stereo Code issue

My friend and I both installed aftermarket stereos in our cars, and I have a feeling we swapped stock radios on accident. I just put my stock one back in and noticed that I have chrome nobs and silver buttons, and mine came with black. Problem is he is long gone and now im stuck with a stereo...
  6. envyrew

New System Build Thread

Everything is almost ready for my new system build. Box building begins this week, then lots of deadening, front speaker mounting, and upgraded wires. Will be taking tons of pictures along the way but here's the current equiptment list Optima RedTop Performance Battery Pioneer Premier DEH880...
  7. envyrew

front speaker adapters

going on two years with my car, and two years of wanting to put my 6.5 component speakers in. i cannot find the correct speaker adapter to fit the hole for the front doors. i've purchased 2 from best buy, one from the store and one online. i was under the impression that this would work...
  8. envyrew

this should work for mkv gti right?

or am i looking for something else... http://www.shipsound.com/product_info.php?products_id=102841
  9. envyrew

Boost issues solved, one more thing to sort out

So I went from stage 1 to stage 2 and immediately starting experiencing problems. After a lot of troubleshooting, we finally figured it out. The main problem was that I had a bolt stripped on my DV, caused by a local dealership. They ended up heli-coiling it for me for free and my major issue...
  10. envyrew

TMTuning MKV Badgeless Grill

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/frame_bottom.php?default_kat=184 Did a search and only saw the DIY's and rabbit grilles. Sorry if this is a repost, but I got excited when I saw this. I knew they weren't available for awhile. Only 150 bucks! How much would a hood notch cost?
  11. envyrew

a song to listen to while driving

here's a song i've been working on lately, thought someone here might be interested. http://xgsworld.com/files/Stitches.mp3 anyone with a sound system in their ride might wanna give it a listen. i've been testing it in my GTI with 2 12" subs and have constantly changing the levels on the...
  12. envyrew

downpipe installed, experiencing problems

well i don't know how much anyone can tell me here, i just installed my catless atp downpipe and my car just isn't running very well right now. the power right now seems lower than stock. switching from stock to stage I makes a very minimal change. i also got a check engine light after ~10 miles...
  13. envyrew

so, which do you attack first?

now that im starting to do some performance mods and going stage 2 in a few days, i figured its time to start beefing some of the OEM parts. i also feel like I may have a boost leak somewhere, which I won't really know till my boost gauge gets here. i want to do both eventually, but the...
  14. envyrew

autotech catback w/ resonator delete + catless downpipe

so I just ordered a catless downpipe for my autotech exhaust and was wondering if anyone has heard this particular setup or is running it. i'm a tad nervous because im non-resonated and don't want it to sound like crap. im not really worried about how loud it will be, i figure its going to be a...
  15. envyrew

few shots

yes, my driver side mirror is broken :frown: anyways, thanks for looking
  16. envyrew

official no one probably cares about my pictures but want to post them anyway thread

when I first bought the car. euro lip (which I miss dearly when I look at this picture), weird smoked sidemarkers, yellow fog film, oh and my front windows were tinted at this time too. just realized that my friend and I are in the reflection on this picture, kinda cool. you can tell how...
  17. envyrew

so i went to streetwerke to get APR stage 1 trial...

and found that the car I've owned for a year and a half now already had APR tuning, 2 programs, and security lockout. it had been disabled before I purchased I guess, cause I know i've never felt my car like this before, ever. anyways, text cannot express how excited I became when I heard the...
  18. envyrew

Just a single rolling shot

had to scan it since it was taken from a film camera, the print looks so much better but i just wanted to share. the same day this picture was taken I had an accident, and the day I got it back I also recieved this picture! really makes me wish my classix were black :(
  19. envyrew

MKV GTI Stage III vs Audi R8

Repost or not...for those who have not seen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHQvSLqU7Is :thumbsup:
  20. envyrew

FS: Polarg White replacement bulbs

Received and put these in my car yesterday, and now I kinda want LED's. They are very pure white and were everything I expected, I just want a brighter light that I can't get with a bulb like this. I have 10 M4 bulbs and 2 M28 bulbs. the interior dome lights use 5 of the m4 bulbs, and 1 of the...