GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

Need Mercedes Benz parts (any employees here??)

Hi Guys, I know that this is not a mb forum, but I am asking if anyone here works for or has an in for MB parts....I am in desperate need of a turbo. thanks David
  2. T

how to access windshield wiper motors??

Hi guys, after parking my car for a couple of weeks outside... my wipers now doesnt sweep. it moves a couple of inches and then stops, i can "help" it sweep to the top but it manages to go down perfectly fine all by itself. i tried to see about getting the "top" cover off (in the open hood) but...
  3. T

rear fog wierd problem

Hi guys, i have a rear fog and a euro switch. my problem is that every time i activate my rear fog, after about 20 min i get a bulb out warning. i have changed my bulb out 3 times, and i dont think its the bulb. has anyone experienced a euro switch going bad??? thanks
  4. T

can i run this??

can i have a 245/40/18 rubber on a 18x8.5 rim?? thanks
  5. T

Will this work?

Hi Guys, I am trying to figure out if I install a mac mini and use its optical output to connect to an amp's optical input (not sure which amp yet, suggestions welcome) will it work?? I know that there may be issues with codec's please fill in my blanks.... thanks
  6. T

new rims and tires

i cant wait to get these on
  7. T

any views on falken 452s

as my title says, anybody have any views on falken 452? these would be for daily driving (spirited) and maybe 2-3 track days thanks
  8. T

difference between coilovers and cupkits?

as my title says i am trying to do research on suspension, and was wondering what the big difference between coilovers and cupkits are? ps any pics to illustrate would be great thanks
  9. T

making a trip from canada

hi guys, i am planning on making a trip to the us in the next couple days and was wondering if u guys could suggest good vw parts store along the I81 down toward syracuse or anything in that area. thanks
  10. T

dvd touch screen nav

anybody knows if there is a double din touch screen hd nav which can do split screen?? thanks
  11. T

Pioneer AVIC D3

can anyone who has this HU, can it do split screen for example navigation/cd or music or ideally aux video/ cd or music?? thanks
  12. T

vag com q

hi guys is it possible to vag com the gti so when u have ur lights on, and u either flash the high beams or turn ur high beams on, to have either/both the halogens and fog lights to come on? ideally i would like my halogens to be on with my high beams. esp when i flash them Thanks
  13. T

TPMS & Canadian GTI

I recently found out the hard way that I dont have a TPMS. When I took my UG 4dr GTI for my 8k service, my dealer told me that one of my tires had only 12psi because of a nail in it. When I questioned y i didn't have any dash warning, they told me that the GTI doesnt have a TMPS. I was under...
  14. T

Gotta Love a VW that tows a 747

Check this out http://motoring.reuters.co.uk/reuters/vocmain.jsp?lnk=101&id=1980&desc=Touareg%20tows%20Jumbo