GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB: R32 rear calipers with or without rotors

My brakes on my MK5 Jetta are gone. Pad and rotor need replacement. If anyone is willing to sell MK5 R32 calipers with or without rotors at a reasonable price, feel free to private message me. Cheers!
  2. S

R32 rear rotors with stock calipers?

I have a 2.0T 2006 with the 260 mm brakes. I noticed that the rear brake pads for the R32 and for my car are the same. Caliper looks very similar as well. If I buy the r32 caliper carriers and 310mm r32 rotors, will the setup work with my stock calipers? The same calipers are used for the Jetta...
  3. S

FS: T FSI Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF)

For sale is the MAF for a 2006 to 2008 FSI Engine. Bought it second hand on ebay because I thought mine went bad. Ended up my intercooler hose came off and was losing pressure. I tested the MAF, it works just like mine. Asking $100 OBO (basically what I payed) Comes with the round casing...
  4. S

Jetta Mk5 S2 vs Mazdaspeed3 S2+

Was in Mexico the other day and at the lights I met this guy I hung out with for an hour last summer who had a MS3. Loud car, backfires, and the intake sounds like a jet. Either way, we ended on the highway, 3 honks and pulled. started around 90 kph, I was in 4th at 3000 rpm, he was in 3rd. We...
  5. S

Original Audi B5 S4 Wheels (Same as RS4, xept 8") 18x8" + Summer Performance Tires

Original Audi B5 S4 Wheels (Same as RS4, xept 8") 18x8" + Summer Performance Tires Wheels B6 Ultrasport - 18x8 - Made in Germany - ET43 Lighter than the RS4 ones since they're .5" narrower, and will fit the MK5 platform without rubbing (the RS4 ones rub with anything over 215 from what I...
  6. S

Engine cutoff after pop HELP

Was driving on the highway, was in 4th gear when I heard a loudish "pop". Pulled over, and the engine shut off. Whenever I try to turn it on, it'll stay for a few seconds then cutoff. Tried rolling with it in 1st gear, and unless you floor it, it cutsoff again. Really bad moment for this to...
  7. S

Original Audi B5 S6 wheels (B5 RS4, except in 8") 18x8 + Performance Summer Tires

Original Audi B5 S6 wheels (B5 RS4, except in 8") 18x8 + Performance Summer Tires Wheels - 18x8 - Made in Germany - ET43 Lighter than the RS4 ones since they're .5" narrower, and will fit the MK5 platform without rubbing (the RS4 ones rub with anything over 215 from what I hear). No cracks...
  8. S

Trading 18z for 17z

Saturday I'm going to purchase a set of 18z from a Cayenne S which were on the car for 100,000 km (around 60,000 miles). Looking to trade them for 17z ones since I have 17" wheels. Free upgrade for whoever wants to go from 17s to 18s. I'd like the 17z to be in good condition. Also, if anyone...
  9. S

Dash buttons are melting away. Replacement?

Anyone know where I can find the dash buttons? The stickers or the whole buttons all together, mine are peeling for some reason (all of them) and they look disgusting. Cheers!