GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MexFast

Should i buy it?

Hi you all! Someone is selling me this 1987 Caribe GT (The first GTI in Mexico but it has no injection system), they are asking $5000 USD, it looks very well but want your feedback
  2. MexFast

Look what i bought!!!

Hi I just bought a 1986 Caribe GT (in Mexico we didnt have the GTI until 1988) it is for a remodelation proyect and i think it will take like 2 years but i will keep posting pics
  3. MexFast

My GTI's big sister!

Hi Here are some pics of the new sister of my GTI, it's a 2008 Sport Mazda ZX-9
  4. MexFast

1991 Golf GTI

Hi everybody, a friend of mine is selling his 1991 Golf GTI in $6000 USD, i dont have any cash right now and the quiestion is "Should i take the money out of my credit card to buy it? Here are some pics of the car, please let me know your comments.
  5. MexFast

7 gears DSG????

Hi, i heard that the 2008 GTI will have the 7 gears DSG, is this true?
  6. MexFast

New Springs!

Hi, here are some pics of my TR GTI with the new Eibach springs, I just love them and how they look, the only thing i didn't like was that the HID lights were pointing down but the problem is solved now.
  7. MexFast

Sprint Booster

Hi you all!! I found this little device and they say its great, i was wondering if any of you already has it and if you do what are your comments? http://www.sprintbooster.gr/en/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1...
  8. MexFast

Light problem after installing eibach springs

Hi Last week i installed a new kit of eibach springs, the car went down 1 inch and looks great but my headlights for some reason are pointing down to the street, when i start the car they adjust up and down as usual but i think they are a little bit down, is there a way to correct this?
  9. MexFast

Rear brake light not working

Hi Today on my dashboard the icon of a ligth problem apeared and my left rear stop light is not working, anyone knows the procedure to chanche the bulb? Thanks!
  10. MexFast

Should I buy It?

Hi Everyone, here in Mexico in the 80's a Rabbit came out and it was called Caribe GT and i found one worth having but i think its a little bit expensive so I want your opinions should i buy it or not? they are asking for $10,000 USD
  11. MexFast

Steering wheel oil

Hi everyone, i am hearing a noise when i turn the wheel and i want to check if the oil is ok but the stupid question is "Where te f... is the steering wheel oil deposit??":confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I have looked for it but can't find it :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
  12. MexFast

The difference between man and boy is the size of the toy!

He everyone here are some pictures of our toys!! sorry for the bad quality of the pisc but i took them with my cel.
  13. MexFast

URGENT HELP!!! DSG PROBLEM

Hi everybody, i finally got my GTI today but 2 hours after i went out of the dealer the DSG started to do strange things, first when in D and hitting the gas peddal the car didn't move, after that all the letters began flashing (P, R, N, D, S) and the check engine appeared, i tryed to continue...
  14. MexFast

Monster Floor Mats

Hi everyone!, I will be in Chicago on October 15-20 and i want to buy the Monster Floor Mats for my GTI, do any of you know where can i buy them because in Mexico we dont have them? Thanks!!
  15. MexFast

GTI owner manual in PDF?

Hi everyone! i want to know if someone has the owner manual in PDF or any other format?
  16. MexFast

Good Bye to my Seat

In a week i am changing my 2004 Seat Leon for a 2007 Tornado Reg GTI. This are the specs of my car and some pictures. Seat Leon Sport 1.8T 215 hp APR and V-tune chip Manual 6 Speed gearbox