GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wes

fs: Koni Coilovers

Hey guys, I took these off last year, they've been sitting around for a while. Less than 25,000kms (15,000 miles) on them, still in great condition. Selling for $750cdn local (Toronto), or $800cdn shipped. Thanks!
  2. wes

Sundays at York Mills & Leslie GTG

Hey guys, just a heads up from vortex. There's a thread that's been started for gtgs on Sundays at 7pm. It looks like there will be several MKVs. It'll be at the Longos/Mcdonalds plaza, about 2 mins south of the 401 & Leslie. Here's the link to the thread...
  3. wes

My new R/C MKV

So I've been waiting on this body for a while. I was originally going to get the GTI, but they were hard to find in Reflex Silver. The R32 came out later, but I found one luckily at my local hobby shop. I think it looks more like a Rabbit than the GTI because of the front end. I cleaned the...
  4. wes

Canadian & American Dubs Unite!

Hello from Canada eh!? A few of us Mk5s are planning a cruise down to Buffalo on Saturday August 11th. We're hoping to grab some wings and beer, take some photos etc... But I was wondering if some of you guys want to get together and have an uber meet? We're planning on coming sometime in the...
  5. wes

Aug 11th cruise to Buffalo!

Alright, I figured we should make a thread early on to make sure we can get as many people as possible! The more the merrier! :drinking: It's a quick drive, like 1.5 hours, and we can go grab the famous original wings at Anchor Bar... Maybe have a photoshoot in the ghetto somewhere, and anything...
  6. wes

Springs question

So I had my H&R Sport springs installed around 2000kms, and I'm now at 16000kms. Everything else is stock. I'm about to take my Rabbit in for it's 2nd service and was wondering if the springs may have caused any significant wear on the stock struts or shocks or anything else? What should I keep...
  7. wes

Removing auto shift knob

I've been searching all over but can't find a way to remove my rabbit's shift knob. I'm looking to fit something like the momo automatico knob and hopefully cancel out the shift button if possible. Thanks! :smile: -wes