GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: OEM TSI Clutch

Hello everyone, I have my OEM clutch out of my Mk5 GTI (tsi) up for sale. I just upgraded to a southbend stage 3 daily to build up the motor and have no use for this. I had a volkswagen master technician look it over and he said its in amazing condition and still has easily 80k+ miles left on...
  2. M

Rear R32 Diffuser Build (Pic Heavy)

Hello everyone, after countless hours of searching online for a lower diffuser to put on my R32 bumper I had no luck... So I decided to start building my own and here is my build thread of all the progress I have made so far. It is still not finished but should be very shortly. The total of...
  3. M

Icey shots

Hey guys, I had the opportunity to put my car on a local ice rink and do a photo shoot while on there. This has been my dream for the longest time and couldnt be any happier on how they came out heres some pictures for checking it out. Thank you guys for all your support!
  4. M

New wheel = New pictures

Hey guys, I just got my new wheels installed yesterday and couldnt be happier with the fitment of these heres some pictures for checking out my thread :thumbup: Thanks guys!
  5. M

FS: OEM GLI Bathurst Wheels and tires MINT!!

SOLD Please remove. Thanks guys.
  6. M

The Smurf

Hey guys I recently just dipped my car and havent posted on here in a while so I thought id leave you guys some pictures :thumbup:
  7. M

iPad Mini install

Hey guys, I've been working on a small project of installing a iPad mini into my dashboard and using as my primary radio. I am using the iPad for many different functions, I am pairing it up with the APR mobile dongle and this will allow me to measure boost, clear fault codes, data log and so...
  8. M

WTB: Candy White Front Fenders

Hello, I am looking to buy a set of good condition front fenders or just one if you have it. These will be going on a 2008 Gti 4 Door. Mainly looking for candy white but will take any color if . They need to be in good condition (cannot be bacon fenders). I'm located in Shelton, CT but willing...