GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gkivoo

Anyone want photos of their car?

Thanks guys. Just trying to get my name out there. People tend to only check certain subs of the forums so I posted in a few main, relevant ones. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Gkivoo

Anyone want photos of their car?

Hey guys, It's getting a lot nicer out and I'm sure cars are coming out and winter setups are going into the garage until next winter [emoji41] I'm offering photo shoots for anyone near Long Island, NY for 50 dollars! If anyone is interested let me know, Gus 917-579-1643 www.guskivotidis.com...
  3. Gkivoo

WTB: Koni Yellows for my MK6 GTI

Located in Long Island, NY Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Gkivoo

FS: MK6 GTI 2door Interlagos seats

Hey guys I finally took my seats out and am selling them. Local pickup only in NY (LI, NYC) Seats are in mint condition and are heated. No rips or tears, non smoker, no pets. 25k miles on the car and I'm the only one who ever really sat in the car. Looking to get 650 Sent from...
  5. Gkivoo

WTT: your MKV leather seats for my MK6 plaids

Hello MKV world. I am looking to trade my mk6 interlagos cloth GTI seats for your leather seats. My seats are in like new condition. Only I ride in the car and have had the car for 20,000 miles. It's a 2door and I am looking for a local trade in NY around nassau/Suffolk counties and queens or...